Signed by Cowboys Cowboys Practice Squad Moves - Drop Two, Add Three

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I would hope the look at moving Zach Moore up after the opener. We need bodies at end.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not surprised on Russell.

My MIN friend thinks he was a really good PS acquisition for us. He doesn't know our DL very well, but expects Zach could be a rotational player for us by midseason if we need him, fwtw.

RS12

Reaction score
My MIN friend thinks he was a really good PS acquisition for us. He doesn't know our DL very well, but expects Zach could be a rotational player for us by midseason if we need him, fwtw.

Pats beat writer was talking him up too the other day for some reason.

BoysWin

Reaction score

ALL 3 signings is a show of improvement. I really liked Jeremiah George coming out of ISU - undersized but a gamer. Zach Moore was a sleeper pet cat of mine and hope he and David Irving bring some needed pass rush to this DL. Milton has experience - this is an excellent pickup along the OL for G/T or TE... Like this find.......

TheRomoSexual

Reaction score
Not surprised on Russell.

1a58h3.jpg

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What happened with Deon King?

Undersized but he was always around the ball.
He was often easily blocked even by TEs. If there were no blockers in the way he was good, but LBs have to be able to stack-and-shed blocks in the NFL.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
These were nice moves. They all have experience and bring more to the table at positions of need than anyone else the team had. All three could find themselves on the roster at some point.