Twitter: Cowboys Practice Tweets 8/11/21

quickccc

Reaction score

If I’m a Denver fan I do not want to hear that from my GM lol. If they’re so available then get one.

i'd wonder if they (Denver) are still that much snake-bitten from the colossial failed bust pick of Paxton Lynch in the first round several years back.

Ironically the same QB we the Cowboys were so infatuated with enuff to try to trade up to get...and missed out

(whew) ..we're so lucky to have dodge a bullet in Lynch, and still also fortunately came with Dak. in same draft class year. :cool:

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
I cant' see anyway they keep both Goodwin and Canady.

Anthony Brown
J Lewis
T Diggs
K Jospeh
Nashon Wright
Canady
Goodwin

That means we cut Kyron Brown, Deante Burton, Isreal Mukuamu, Reggie Robinson

That would be 7 CBs... have they ever kept 7 CB.. maybe they go light at Safety or only keep 4 WR.

Safeties: Kazee, Wilson, Hooker, Kearse.. maybe Hooker will start on IR but keeping more than 10 DB would be hard to do IMO.. it's a good problem to have but I would pick one of Goodwin and Canady and cut the other. Canady has been balling this camp though..

817Gill

Reaction score

Anthony Brown
J Lewis
T Diggs
K Jospeh
Nashon Wright
Canady
Goodwin

That would be 7 CBs... have they ever kept 7 CB.. maybe they go light at Safety or only keep 4 WR.

Safeties: Kazee, Wilson, Hooker, Kearse.. maybe Hooker will start on IR but keeping more than 10 DB would be hard to do IMO.. it's a good problem to have but I would pick one of Goodwin and Canady and cut the other. Canady has been balling this camp though..
I just don’t see how they let Goodwin or Canady go. They love Goodwin and Canady has been arguably the best CB in camp in terms of making plays. Not sure how they do it but if I had to bet they keep all 7 of these guys.

Mukuamu, Robinson, and K. Brown will be the PS squad.

stilltheguru

Reaction score

Anthony Brown
J Lewis
T Diggs
K Jospeh
Nashon Wright
Canady
Goodwin

Brown is terrible

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

Anthony Brown
J Lewis
T Diggs
K Jospeh
Nashon Wright
Canady
Goodwin

don't be surprised to see brown traded...just sayin

fivetwos

Reaction score

Anthony Brown
J Lewis
T Diggs
K Jospeh
Nashon Wright
Canady
Goodwin

This is my point with Goodwin.

Most say he is this great ST player. I think he is OK.

He isnt exactly Bill Bates or Steve Tasker out there and I dont think keeping him is worth losing Robinson who never got a shot, and/or Canady, who can actually contribute in nickel defense.