Twitter: Cowboys Practice Tweets 8/11/21

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I cant' see anyway they keep both Goodwin and Canady.

Anthony Brown
J Lewis
T Diggs
K Jospeh
Nashon Wright
Canady
Goodwin

That means we cut Kyron Brown, Deante Burton, Isreal Mukuamu, Reggie Robinson

That would be 7 CBs... have they ever kept 7 CB.. maybe they go light at Safety or only keep 4 WR.

Safeties: Kazee, Wilson, Hooker, Kearse.. maybe Hooker will start on IR but keeping more than 10 DB would be hard to do IMO.. it's a good problem to have but I would pick one of Goodwin and Canady and cut the other. Canady has been balling this camp though..

I have to think they end up going with 11 DB’s in total.

Last edited:

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score

Anthony Brown
J Lewis
T Diggs
K Jospeh
Nashon Wright
Canady
Goodwin

That would be 7 CBs... have they ever kept 7 CB.. maybe they go light at Safety or only keep 4 WR.

Safeties: Kazee, Wilson, Hooker, Kearse.. maybe Hooker will start on IR but keeping more than 10 DB would be hard to do IMO.. it's a good problem to have but I would pick one of Goodwin and Canady and cut the other. Canady has been balling this camp though..

Maybe Brown or Lewis get cut.

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
I just don’t see how they let Goodwin or Canady go. They love Goodwin and Canady has been arguably the best CB in camp in terms of making plays. Not sure how they do it but if I had to bet they keep all 7 of these guys.

Mukuamu, Robinson, and K. Brown will be the PS squad.

Yeah Canady has turned heads. I haven't heard much of Goodwin. Israel Mukuamu is my pet cat so I hope he's not cut. I got teary eyed watching his congratulatory phone call from us. You can't help but to pull for a guy like that.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score

Anthony Brown
J Lewis
T Diggs
K Jospeh
Nashon Wright
Canady
Goodwin

Mukuamu played both CB and S in college, so that might help his case to make the 53. Who knows.

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
Mukuamu played both CB and S in college, so that might help his case to make the 53. Who knows.

I don't know. This 53 is going to be hard to complete. Do they stay fairly balanced 25 O players, 25 D players 3 ST or will it be more like 22 O and 28 D..If you want to keep the CB, you have to go light somewhere else, my guess would be OL, TE and WR would be areas they go fairly light.. keep 9 OL, 3 TE and 5 WR and you can keep a few more on D..

Motorola

Reaction score
i'd wonder if they (Denver) are still that much snake-bitten from the colossial failed bust pick of Paxton Lynch in the first round several years back.

Ironically the same QB we the Cowboys were so infatuated with enuff to try to trade up to get...and missed out

(whew) ..we're so lucky to have dodge a bullet in Lynch, and still also fortunately came with Dak. in same draft class year. :cool:
The failure to find the next franchise QB is probably a big factor in John Elway relinquishing his GM duties.

slick325

Reaction score
In case any of you wondered how things will be when Stephen Jones takes over as the GM...this quote should put all questions to bed. “We’ve got 65 guys who could make our (53-man roster) right now. That’s rare. It’s a very competitive camp.”

He is definitely Jerry's son and learned from the master. This team is gonna be in good hands ladies and gents. Rest easy and enjoy the ride!

ThatJerryKid

cowboys31
Reaction score
I am down for this. The saints need a CB, but not sure what we could get for Brown. He was a 6th round that has proven he can play the NFL and be a decent starter, a solid #2 CB at a reasonable price for that.
If Brown was a solid #2 CB we wouldn’t be discussing getting rid of him. He would be one of our 6 CBs.