Twitter: Cowboys pro bowlers announced

Tussinman

Reaction score
Little surprised on the final QB spot for both conference.

Lamar Jackson over Josh Allen and Kyler Murray over Stafford are kinda strange (most would agree it should be flipped for both).

Josh Allen one is every weirder because he lead all AFC QBs in fan votes (that means the coaches and players didn't vote for him)

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
How about our punter Brian Anger! He's been a gem for us thus far and making the pro bowl to boot.:bow: Congrats to all whom made it from the Cowboys especially Micah Parsons the young rookie Phenom. Tyron getting respect for his body of work not just this season. Diggs deserving his inclusion and the ever present Zack Martin does too.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Tyron Smith got there based on history. He's been injured 1/3rd of this season once again.

The rest definitely deserve to be named to the Pro Bowl.

What happened to C Tyler Biadasz? I thought he was leading in vote getting leading up to this week? I guess the players & coaches (1/3rd vote each) knew better than the fans...thankfully.

Tyron Smith going down is what led to this whole mid-season collapse. Took us half the season to even find a 50% replacement. I think he deserves it.

IMO, Biadasz was a homer or Cowboys popularity vote. Connor Wiliams deserved it more than him. (Where is that thread on unpopular opinions when you need it? LOL) I bet he could be an alternate though with a fan vote that high.

I think our picks were right. We had some offensive players who would have gone if they kept playing the entire season the way they started. Gregory had a shot too if not for the injury.

But I think they did a good job with who they picked. My underrated snub though would be Kearse.

starfan1

Reaction score
Tyron Smith got there based on history. He's been injured 1/3rd of this season once again.

The rest definitely deserve to be named to the Pro Bowl.

What happened to C Tyler Biadasz? I thought he was leading in vote getting leading up to this week? I guess the players & coaches (1/3rd vote each) knew better than the fans...thankfully.
Ya that’s a joke he don’t deserve it this year

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I was wrong about Slater not being an LT, but happy with how it worked out.
I had Slater not only the best LT coming into that draft but one of the better tackles in the last few years.

I debated many on him being better than Sewell and absolutely should be classified as a LT.

You're absolutely right on how it worked out with Parsons, who i was wrong on. Slater would have been my 2nd option after Parsons though as it stands today

quickccc

Reaction score
I had Slater not only the best LT coming into that draft but one of the better tackles in the last few years.

I debated many on him being better than Sewell and absolutely should be classified as a LT.

You're absolutely right on how it worked out with Parsons, who i was wrong on. Slater would have been my 2nd option after Parsons though as it stands today

- Thing is though, this Cowboys club still thinks the world of Tyron, and thinks he's still an All pro - when he is healthy enuff to play. And maybe contract related, they are not ready to
move on from him yet. He would have to retire suddenly ala Travis Fredrick,.. or immediately slip to Chaz Green like status.

- plus i was hearing reports or rumors that Cowboys thought Slater as more of an OG, than a LT... that shocked me - but was that based off Wil McClay's scouts evaluation. or was it
more to what OL coach Joe Philibin saw him ?

- Bears' Robert Quinn makes it ...wow

- i thought at beginning Lamb would have a chance to be in the picture over Justin Jefferson .. but the issues at QB- OL

- Don't be surprised if Tyler is asked to be an alternate selection per a Kelce injury, etc.

- what a slim pickings on RBs .. i wouldn't know who else to pick outside of the chosen ones ...no ZKE or Barkley, this time around ...

- Really thought the 1st half season Prescott would had a chance to edge out Kyle Murray ..