Twitter: Cowboys pro bowlers announced

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I couldn't care less about Pro Bowlers. Win something or go home.

Loso86

Reaction score
Tyron Smith got there based on history. He's been injured 1/3rd of this season once again.

The rest definitely deserve to be named to the Pro Bowl.

What happened to C Tyler Biadasz? I thought he was leading in vote getting leading up to this week? I guess the players & coaches (1/3rd vote each) knew better than the fans...thankfully.
Or because even though injured when he plays he is still a top 5 LT

Jstopper

Reaction score
Tyron Smith got there based on history. He's been injured 1/3rd of this season once again.

The rest definitely deserve to be named to the Pro Bowl.

What happened to C Tyler Biadasz? I thought he was leading in vote getting leading up to this week? I guess the players & coaches (1/3rd vote each) knew better than the fans...thankfully.

this is proof that ppl don’t know what they’re talking about when they call the probowl a popularity contest. The fan portion of the vote only counts like 10% or something low like that. That’s how they balance out guys that shouldn’t be there just getting voted in by the fans. The coaches and players are the ones who’s vote really counts

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
- Thing is though, this Cowboys club still thinks the world of Tyron, and thinks he's still an All pro - when he is healthy enuff to play. And maybe contract related, they are not ready to
move on from him yet. He would have to retire suddenly ala Travis Fredrick,.. or immediately slip to Chaz Green like status.

- plus i was hearing reports or rumors that Cowboys thought Slater as more of an OG, than a LT... that shocked me - but was that based off Wil McClay's scouts evaluation. or was it
more to what OL coach Joe Philibin saw him ?

- Bears' Robert Quinn makes it ...wow

- i thought at beginning Lamb would have a chance to be in the picture over Justin Jefferson .. but the issues at QB- OL

- Don't be surprised if Tyler is asked to be an alternate selection per a Kelce injury, etc.

- what a slim pickings on RBs .. i wouldn't know who else to pick outside of the chosen ones ...no ZKE or Barkley, this time around ...

- Really thought the 1st half season Prescott would had a chance to edge out Kyle Murray ..
Quinn has been an animal this year.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Sounds about right to me. The guys that made it deserve it, and we didnt get the 2007 over recognition

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
this is proof that ppl don’t know what they’re talking about when they call the probowl a popularity contest. The fan portion of the vote only counts like 10% or something low like that. That’s how they balance out guys that shouldn’t be there just getting voted in by the fans. The coaches and players are the ones who’s vote really counts
No, duh.

I still believe T. Smith made it based on past history. Sorry if it hurts your feelings. He's been too injured and missed 4 games recently. There is a chance he might not play this Sunday night. His lack of availability this season is why I don't feel he should have made the Pro Bowl no matter how good he is when he is available.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score

Good point. Reading many of the comments, I don't think people realize that the NFL changed it. NBA had to do something similar too when guys like Yao Ming and Kobe Bryant who weren't even playing got all the votes.

The joke are the alternates. Guys duck out of the Pro Bowl, especially when it's squeezed before the Super Bowl, like it's an optional company picnic. Even Jaylon got to go as an alternate.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
How can none of the best receiving corps not get in? Lol

I bet we get some in with others opting out after playoffs . Our QB might even be a substitute or alternate.

Last edited:

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Glad Shultz didn’t sneak in. Would have made him more expensive to bring back.