Cowboys Pro Bowlers Named

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
It’s a popularity contest. But other than Martin, the rest of the cowboys voted in are very deserving
Agree....and possibly 1 or 2 that DIDN'T make it were deserving...but just haven't made it into the "cool club" yet.

Almost as bad as the preseason Top100 list they do every year now...which isbvoted by players.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Not crapping on Martin..

Not his fault he made the list

I'm just crapping on the ProBowl

Half the guys in there are in on name recognition for what they USED to do.

But there's just as many guys not named that should be

Don't be so defensive
You do an awful lot of that here. All the time actually.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Woof. Gotta be rough being a Washington fan.
The Cowboys expect Washington to play like they have nothing to lose?

I expect them to play like they DO have something to lose....because they do: The #2 overall pick....which will get them Drake Maye. (Or if they're smart, a kings ransom for drake maye, and then a franchise left tackle like Joe Alt or the Penn State kid 4 or 5 picks later)

Or...they could win Sunday which does nothing for them...and lose all that lotto ticket of a draft pick

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Cowboys expect Washington to play like they have nothing to lose?

I expect them to play like they DO have something to lose....because they do: The #2 overall pick....which will get them Drake Maye. (Or if they're smart, a kings ransom for drake maye, and then a franchise left tackle like Joe Alt or the Penn State kid 4 or 5 picks later)

Or...they could win Sunday which does nothing for them...and lose all that lotto ticket of a draft pick
Does tend to make winning a losing proposition. Except for the players that get replaced by them.