Cowboys Pro Bowlers Named

BoysForLife

Reaction score
N
Tua was actually named starter over Jackson. That should tell you who the kinda people voting are.

Same deal with naming Purdy over Dak.
No, this is a serious award and a legitimate honor.

I Know this because I've seen several posts over the last week eviscerating Romo because he didn't win a Super Bowl with a "record" 12 other pro bowlers on teh 2007 roster.

So the pro bowl is a key indicator of who is the best player. if you are voted to a pro bowl, and especially if you start in a pro bowl, it means that you are the top of your position league wide over everyone else.

I read it here on this very forum. It has to be true.

Jarntt

Reaction score
I absolutely love Martin, but they got the wrong OG. Oh well, it's the Pro Bowl. Who gives a crap. Happy for Aubrey though

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
N

No, this is a serious award and a legitimate honor.

I Know this because I've seen several posts over the last week eviscerating Romo because he didn't win a Super Bowl with a "record" 12 other pro bowlers on teh 2007 roster.

So the pro bowl is a key indicator of who is the best player. if you are voted to a pro bowl, and especially if you start in a pro bowl, it means that you are the top of your position league wide over everyone else.

I read it here on this very forum. It has to be true.
I’ve never seen a bum make a pro bowl…..

1942willys

Reaction score
Jesus how did people become so shaded like this? It’s just an acknowledgement of their play during the season. Sure it’s used as contract incentives . So what? You people are so bitter.
Biadasz was a pro bowler last season
Tells you all you need to know

1942willys

Reaction score
The Pro Bowl forty years or so really meant something; now its a popularity contest and little more

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
why does the probowl matter anymore. all it is flag football.
Being named to the Pro Bowl was always just an honor and the game itself just something to interest fans and make some more money.

817Gill

Reaction score
No, he was actually balling in the pre season and we traded him for a lineman that never played a snap for us
He was playing well but again it’s not an egregious trade he had no real skins on the wall. Would I have done it? Probably not, but it’s not some insane idea.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
No we did not. We needed a C, and traded for a decent one. Too bad he then got injured.
It was a good trade at the time.
After that trade in 2018 Parker Ehinger played in 2 games in 2019 (1 start) and 2 more in 2021.

I’m fine with how it worked out, who knows, having Ward may have stopped us from drafting Bland in 2021.

But Ehinger was never decent and a lot of people thought it was a bad trade at the time based off Ward’s pre season play

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
He was playing well but again it’s not an egregious trade he had no real skins on the wall. Would I have done it? Probably not, but it’s not some insane idea.
Honestly, it’s more of an anecdote if anything. Considering he would have been on the team when we drafted Bland I’m fine with how it worked out because passing on him would have had a far bigger effect