Cowboys QB Dak Prescott appears to be attending this year's annual TE University event in Nashville

Chuck 54

Reaction score
They always have QBs to throw them the ball.
It’s a great opportunity for Dak to get more personal exposure to players from other teams since it’s very likely he will be a free agent after this season. Remember, no matter what Jerry and the Cowboys say or feel about Dak, they have zero “0” control over where he plays in 2025 or over how much he gets paid.

If he listens to his agent, he will play his heart out and in the moment for the Cowboys this season, and then he will have his choice of NFL teams not currently tied to a franchise QB, and the bidding war will be amazing because there are teams out there who’ve been building their rosters for years but can’t find a QB to get them to the playoffs.

plymkr

Reaction score
Cool. Me likes. TEs have been Dak's safety valves forever. So every bit of training helps.

Nothing to hate here.
Yeah I’m kind of excited our players are going to this on their own. This shows commitment on our guys. Good for them. Hopefully this rubs off on the rest of the team.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Is he finally giving up trying to be a QB?
As usual, you’re one of the first ones in the thread to take a shot. :rolleyes: You’re slacking, you’re usually the first or second one in the thread. You would think by now even you would become bored with this tiring agenda of yours.

Motorola

Reaction score
A Yankees jersey??? I just can’t…….:laugh:
Most popular and profitable MLB franchise to match their NFL counterpart...and they also haven't won a championship in quite some time now - 14 seasons (2009___last AL Pennant and World Series Title).

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
As usual, you’re one of the first ones in the thread to take a shot. :rolleyes: You’re slacking, you’re usually the first or second one in the thread. You would think by now even you would become bored with this tiring agenda of yours.
My fans, like yourself, won't allow me to become bored.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Let me try this more appropriately.

Is Kittle going to wear his Infamous " Have carnal knowledge of Dallas" t- shirt there?

Edited for conformity and decorum
Hell if Micah was there he'd beg him for it at the end of the camp

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
My fans, like yourself, won't allow me to become bored.
You just proved with that comment you just come here looking for attention. It’s all an agenda to stir things up to get attention. You’ll get bored if you no longer have this platform to pull this crap. Eventually, you’ll wear out your welcome.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You just proved with that comment you just come here looking for attention. It’s all an agenda to stir things up to get attention. You’ll get bored if you no longer have this platform to pull this crap. Eventually, you’ll wear out your welcome.
Then stop giving me attention.