Cowboys QB Dak Prescott appears to be attending this year's annual TE University event in Nashville

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I’m bringing you negative attention because I know sooner or later enough of it from me and others will get the plug pulled on you. :thumbup: I know some of your agenda has been curtailed because of negative reactions.
If that's what you think bro then by all means keep that attention coming.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I’m bringing you negative attention because I know sooner or later enough of it from me and others will get the plug pulled on you. :thumbup: I know some of your agenda has been curtailed because of negative reactions.
Those guys are trolls...they aren't fans...probably got picked on all their lives and they feel tough behind a keyboard. I mess with them because it makes me laugh

Salud.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Those guys are trolls...they aren't fans...probably got picked on all their lives and they feel tough behind a keyboard. I mess with them because it makes me laugh

Salud.
The funniest part is he doesn't realize how contradicting that is, folks.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
You'd think with how smart you and your buds are you'd be better at this football talk.
I come here to talk football. You come here with a Dak agenda. At least 90% of your posts consist of Dak bashing. You enjoy the reactions. If he walks, you’ll probably walk. lol This shtick of yours will be over unless you and your partner in crime follow him to his next team. :laugh:

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I come here to talk football. You come here with a Dak agenda. At least 90% of your posts consist of Dak bashing. You enjoy the reactions. If he walks, you’ll probably walk. lol This shtick of yours will be over or you and your partner in crime might follow him to his next team. :laugh:
You'll find out in less than a year.

Motorola

Reaction score
Yeah I’m kind of excited our players are going to this on their own. This shows commitment on our guys. Good for them. Hopefully this rubs off on the rest of the team.
The 7th annual "OL Masterminds" summit was held in the Cowboys backyard - Sports Academy at the Star in Frisco - last March.
I believe Parsons attended it last year (2023).

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I come here to talk football. You come here with a Dak agenda. At least 90% of your posts consist of Dak bashing. You enjoy the reactions. If he walks, you’ll probably walk. lol This shtick of yours will be over unless you and your partner in crime follow him to his next team. :laugh:
I think it’s more like 95%. The other 5% he’s bashing another player or coach. Bashing someone.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I think it’s more like 95%. The other 5% he’s bashing another player or coach. Bashing someone.
He’s probably knocking 95%. His partner in crime is about 99.9% Dak related. If Dak walks they’ll both end up in a park feeding pigeons or playing tiddlywinks to pass time.