Cowboys QB Dak Prescott appears to be attending this year's annual TE University event in Nashville

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
My new shtick will be letting you know I'm still here.
If Dak is no longer here you won’t have anything to post about. You’ll get real bored following me around trying to get my attention. That’s when I’ll ignore you. You won’t have anyone to build up your reaction score with. lol

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
If Dak is no longer here you won’t have anything to post about. You’ll get real bored following me around trying to get my attention. That’s when I’ll ignore you. You won’t have anyone to build up your reaction score with. lol
I'll have letting you know I'm here to post about.

You can "ignore" me all you want. All your friends will know that the reason MountaineerCowboy still roams around here is because you said he wouldn't.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score

You can "ignore" me all you want. All your friends will know that the reason MountaineerCowboy still roams around here is because you said he wouldn't.
Your posting here will be greatly reduced if Dak walks unless you intend on bashing him even when he’s gone. You’ll probably keep track of what he’s doing on his next team and provide daily updates to keep yourself entertained. lol

DoctorChicken

Reaction score

Have you sought help for your slightly disturbing Dak obsession yet? There are all kinds of OCD medications out there these days.

Maybe getting a hobby might help take your mind off Dak for a minute? I like video games, playing guitar, and photography. You don't have to choose something expensive!

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Your posting here will be greatly reduced if Dak walks unless you intend on bashing him even when he’s gone. You’ll probably keep track of what he’s doing on his next team and provide daily updates to keep yourself entertained. lol
I'm already winning.

You went from saying I won't be here after Dak leaves to I'll provide updates on Dak after he leaves.

You're easy.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Have you sought help for your slightly disturbing Dak obsession yet? There are all kinds of OCD medications out there these days.

Maybe getting a hobby might help take your mind off Dak for a minute? I like video games, playing guitar, and photography. You don't have to choose something expensive!
Arguing with people on a Cowboys message board is my hobby.

Enjoy your picture taking, bro.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He’s probably knocking 95%. His partner in crime is about 99.9% Dak related. If Dak walks they’ll both end up in a park feeding pigeons or playing tiddlywinks to pass time.
….and hoping for a handout aka Trading Places.

John813

Reaction score
Glad to see him get more time with Ferguson. That duo seemed to have some good chemistry last year and it would be nice to build on it. Especially with the WR group after CDL being a mix of unknowns and Cooks.