Cowboys "Covet" Patrick Peterson

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
InmanRoshi;3862469 said:
Rotoworld is just a news aggregate site. They're posting a blub on a story originally reported by Sports Illustrated and TFY's Tony Pauline.

Anyways, I don't read too much into it. Every team is "interested" in Peterson. Scouts are an insulated, nomadic clique of men with uniquely specific jobs that largely depends on word of mouth. In other words, they probably all gossip like a bunch of old ladies and the beauty parlor.
This is irrelevant to his comment. He said we have to many chatty parrots telling who we want.

That hasn't happened. The team has not said who their #1 guy is to anyone. This speculation happens to be correct, but it isn't because we've got a bunch of blabbermouths. It is still speculation on their part I presume based upon good detective work.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Can we at least all agree that PP is out of reach unless we trade up?

If he doesn't go to Denver, he falls out of the top five. I could really see Denver taking him and going d-line in the second.

Sigh, Eagles JV team...

JBS

Reaction score
Avery;3862669 said:
Can we at least all agree that PP is out of reach unless we trade up?

If he doesn't go to Denver, he falls out of the top five. I could really see Denver taking him and going d-line in the second.

Sigh, Eagles JV team...

This..you got it spot on

I don't think anyone thought Peterson would be available wo a trade before the combine either though..

RS12

Reaction score
What I dont want is trading multiple picks in the top 73 for one guy in the top 5. This team is not one player away. Even we cant agree on what the biggest need is on this team.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Hostile;3862395 said:
Their "source" is not someone in the Cowboys organization.

No, it isn't me either, even though I have been saying this for months now.

I think we were talking about Peterson last season, Hos :lmao:

NeonNinja

Dash28
Reaction score
I would trade up for him if he falls to 7.

I think SF would take him without a doubt there so we would need to move up if a deal could be worked out.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Double Trouble;3862708 said:
Right back at you.

Do you know anything of value to a forum beyond doubts about the team and the fans? Just curious.

JPM

Reaction score
Hostile;3862739 said:
Right back at you.

Do you know anything of value to a forum beyond doubts about the team and the fans? Just curious.
I see you love rhetorical questions too !

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Quick....call Mike and Erik and have them get Patrick to the White House ASAP....that should help him fall to 9

This is Our Year

Ohama, Kill, 52 is the Mike
Reaction score
Hostile;3862395 said:
Their "source" is not someone in the Cowboys organization.

No, it isn't me either, even though I have been saying this for months now.

From your lips to god's ears. I want PP with a :starspin on his helmet. Trade up JJ!

Iron_Man

KevinU
Reaction score
If this would happen, realistically what would the boys have to give up to get him?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
KevinU;3863116 said:
If this would happen, realistically what would the boys have to give up to get him?
It depends on how high they'd have to go.

I think they should not go any higher than the 6th pick to get him.