Twitter: Cowboys RB Rico Dowdle placed on injured reserve

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
if I'm the Cowboys I only go with two running backs on the roster too try to save some spots on the defense for the final 53

Well, they did use Ralston on 2 runs for a 1st down last game. So maybe they will use him more. :laugh:

This is where I liked Olanilua at FB, he has some juice to him and can be used as a RB in this situation. But his is on IR now.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Seems crazy to me when I see how easy it is to draft or just grab even UDFA RBs, and this team acts as though it has to develop and discover a RB3.
Patriots just traded Sony Michel to the Rams for some draft picks..
Rhamondre cost them a 4th, but when you can turn your roster and find valuable weapons in the 4th round, it makes underachievers expendable, especially when you get draft picks back in trade.
Bill got him a backfield of RBs, he doesnt waste much time trying to find an RB3, he just understands that its the easiest positional advantage, because there are so many, plentiful.
We would be doing back flips if the Cowboys had drafted Rhamondre,, this forum would be dumping on Zeke faster than the price on bad crypto coins.