Twitter: Cowboys RB Rico Dowdle placed on injured reserve

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Well, does this mean Hard Knocks star Hardy and his glasses made the team? :laugh:
Kid is literally blind....if you haven't seen HK episode 3 yet..it's amazing he's got this far not being able to see. Kid needs Lasix in the worst way...

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
And yet another reason I would have taken Michael Carter in the 3rd round...

Jipper

Reaction score
Kid is literally blind....if you haven't seen HK episode 3 yet..it's amazing he's got this far not being able to see. Kid needs Lasix in the worst way...

Unfortunately for those of us with vision that bad, especially if it's partly due to stigmatizim (sic), lazik is not an option.

I would love it but my eyes are so bad the needed correction would collapse my eyeball...only option is essentially the same as cataract surgery which is not pleasant

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Unfortunately for those of us with vision that bad, especially if it's partly due to stigmatizim (sic), lazik is not an option.

I would love it but my eyes are so bad the needed correction would collapse my eyeball...only option is essentially the same as cataract surgery which is not pleasant

Actually, I had cataract surgery myself and it really wasn't really bad at all.

They give you a shot to put you to sleep and you wake up no worse for it.
Try it. I'd bet there's a very good chance you'd be glad you did . . .:thumbup:

Last edited:

Jipper

Reaction score
Actually, I had cataract surgery myself and it really wasn't really bad at all.

They give you a shot to put you to sleep and you wake up no worse for it.
Try it, I'd bet there's a very good chance you'd be glad you did . . .:thumbup:

Yeah...I am down to one pair of soft lens that I can wear in my prescription...only other option is hard which suck...really want to avoid knife on eyes at all costs

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Yeah...I am down to one pair of soft lens that I can wear in my prescription...only other option is hard which suck...really want to avoid knife on eyes at all costs

It's considered a simple procedure to correct your problem with extremely minimal chance of problems. Be not afraid!

Millions do it with no regrets. I tried everything, including glasses, soft lenses & hard lenses. I'm glad I got the surgery.

Last edited:

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Get a guy for the PS in case one of them gets hurt. Do we really need a 3rd string HB on the 53?

No we don’t. And I can’t see us using a roster spot on the 53 for one. Maybe for Ralston but not for a #3 running back. As you said, they’ll likely keep one or two on the practice squad if they should have an injury.