Signed by Cowboys Cowboys re-sign Amari Cooper for 5 years $100M

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
$20 mil is a lot but honestly when he was healthy he was our best player by far. I just thought he disappeared late. His route running is unparalleled. Now you can concentrate draft elsewhere I guess

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
He’s not worth that. Hopefully his deal doesn’t prevent us from resigning Gallup.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
$20 mil is a lot but honestly when he was healthy he was our best player by far. I just thought he disappeared late. His route running is unparalleled. Now you can concentrate draft elsewhere I guess

Too inconsistent to be the best of anything. Been like this since the Raiders. You don’t give a player $20 million for showing up 50% of the time.

Terrible contract and terrible guarantee. Hope everyone will be happy with seeing him rack up garbage yards because our defense will stink next year.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Hes not worth that much but neither were zeke jaylon or dlaw. You have to overpay to keep people a lot of times

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I find it funny yall expect every player to take a "team friendly" deal.

I expect this deal to be made by the Browns, not a team with a history like ours. This is a joke and it’s pathetic

Yet, despite us not winning crap since the 90s, you folks continue to cheer on Jerry’s drunken contracts.

stiletto

Reaction score
Cooper is a dynamic player. I do not mind seeing him line up for us. We need a huge defensive signing...

stiletto

Reaction score
I expect this deal to be made by the Browns, not a team with a history like ours. This is a joke and it’s pathetic

Yet, despite us not winning crap since the 90s, you folks continue to cheer on Jerry’s drunken contracts.

You know what...you are like a large scorned woman most of the time when you post...not ALL of the time but most of it. Nothing seems to make you happy except food...

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Yeah, in 2018. Down the stretch he had two 200 yard games and then averaged 2 catches for 20 yards in the final 4 games. That has been Cooper’s thing since he was with the Raiders

And we didn’t go anywhere with him last year. We had our worst record since 2015 last season. Lol he isn’t valuable. He’s a WR and an inconsistent stone hands one at that

HURR COOOOP

LOL.......2018 doesnt count. The year he saved our season. First half of 2019 doesnt count either when he was tearing up the NFL. The ONLY thing that counts is the 8 weeks he was injured right?

Typical Troll selective memory.