Signed by Cowboys Cowboys re-sign Dante Fowler

Verdict

Reaction score
....... agree. Then I hope we can still get Dhop and Wagner to agree to come. Dhops deal is already in place, but possibly Wagner would be willing to come for a 2 year league minimum deal as well.
I agree that we should bring great players in for the league minimum. I’m on board with that.

Fontaine

Reaction score
This has been my favorite offseason in a long time. Even more exciting that we still get to look forward to the draft consider how well the front office has drafted the last few years.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
His production last year warrants more than that.
who cares. This is the Dallas Cowboys and the guy wasnt swallowed up on day , so he should be willing to sign with us for the minimum.

fansince68

Reaction score
Now we need to get the pass rush crew into shape and we'll conditioned so they can be relentless all season instead of 75% of the season. Our DL was gassed late in the season.

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
Now we need to get the pass rush crew into shape and we'll conditioned so they can be relentless all season instead of 75% of the season. Our DL was gassed late in the season.
Yes they were, including Parsons. So add to the stable and keep rotating in fresh players. If Williams can take that 2nd year leap, and add another war daddy some how some way, we be cooking !
Oh, and the proverbial NT with a premium pick and I may shed a tear of happiness

T-RO

Reaction score
Now Robinson and Wagner and the D is set.

Keeping the Dream Alive

or should I say:
Dream On

Not gonna spend another $15 mil on premium free agents. Enjoy the massive Christmas presents already under the tree, ok, kid?