RELEASED Cowboys release fullback Olawale

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Always thought we should have used him more. Just being on ST isn't enough unless they are one of the few that can make things happen and he wasn't one of them.
I did too. I get that he wasn't going to be an every down guy, but to sometimes throw different looks at the opposing defense it seemed to make sense to me. And he's proven in his career to have the ability to catch passes out of the backfield, so even if just used once in a while that could be valuable in situations where the defense is focused on all the other Cowboy weapons.

blueblood70

Reaction score
They're working on a Chris Jones extension. Sharing the same name as the owner buys you time.
no they are waiting until they need to make the move to make it.. no way he comes back even half price..seriously last years hard to pronounce Punter was productive and cheap..

Kingofholland

Reaction score
no they are waiting until they need to make the move to make it.. no way he comes back even half price..seriously last years hard to pronounce Punter was productive and cheap..

I was being sarcastic I don't know why he hasn't been cut yet. Re-sign the otjer punter and move on.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
This guy was trash. I would love to see us get Ben Mason from Auburn later in the draft rather than some project that won't amount to anything.

jnday

Reaction score
This is the first wave of talent that leaves Dallas due to Dak’s inflated contract. They just can’t afford Dak and top tier talent at the FB position. In two years the roster will consist of Dak and practice squad type of players.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is the first wave of talent that leaves Dallas due to Dak’s inflated contract. They just can’t afford Dak and top tier talent at the FB position. In two years the roster will consist of Dak and practice squad type of players.
We are worried about Dak's contract costing us Olawale? lol Well, if that's the kind of player it costs us then I'm thrilled with Dak's contract.