RELEASED Cowboys release K Tristan Vizcaino

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
Bunch of teams with two decent kickers that invested in the draft. They’re playing chicken right now but no need to give assets for guys who will be free in three weeks despite the resident Chicken Littles

rambo2

Reaction score
I’ve never heard anyone say that but you and it’s at least the second time. Lol Kicking in Oxnard never had any affect on Dan Bailey.
I heard it again today. Go to YouTube and watch Mick Shots.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I heard it again today. Go to YouTube and watch Mick Shots.
I’ve never heard it and I’ve been out to Oxnard many times watching training camp. Brett Maher had no problems kicking there last summer. The other kicker we brought in this year isn’t having the problems Viscaino was having. The field isn’t the problem.

rambo2

Reaction score
I’ve never heard it and I’ve been out to Oxnard many times watching training camp. Brett Maher had no problems kicking there last summer. The other kicker we brought in this year isn’t having the problems Viscaino was having.
Maher signed late in camp. I told you to go and watch Mick Shots. You can't hear if you don't listen.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
What they didn't tell you was he was blindfolded for each attempt. We're good. Not to worry.
I don't know, during the season, it's going to be hard for him to hear Fassel in the end zone yelling, "MARCO!"

rambo2

Reaction score

coult44

Reaction score
I can't believe we are going to lose a game or 2 because we don't have an NFL caliber kicker on the team.

There are 7 billion people on this planet. Nobody can convince me Aubrey is better then 6,999,999,968 people.
We aren’t going 17-0. There has to be some reason to lose.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
They signed Maher on August 8th or 9th. I can't help you if you want to be ignorant.
Dude, it was the wrong link…relax! If you want to be ignorant thinking the field caused Vizcaino to be released go ahead.

Carson

Reaction score

Player acquisition is a 365 day process.

Problem is, this team is reactive as opposed to proactive at some positions.

This is one of those “always open for business”.

I’m not an NFL coach, but does Fassel literally report to McCarthy everyday and say “everything is ok! Let’s keep these guys kicking 60% in practice!”

Every poster here knows Aubrey won’t be the opening game kicker.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Maher signed late in camp. I told you to go and watch Mick Shots. You can't hear if you don't listen.
Maher kicked in Oxnard in 2018 and 2019 and had no problems. The field isn’t the issue. You need to stop listening to Mick Shots. Appears you think every opinion on that podcast is the gospel. Lol

rambo2

Reaction score
Dude, it was the wrong link…relax! If you want to be ignorant, thinking the field caused Vizcaino to be released go ahead.
I didn't say the field caused him to be released. You are the one who said Maher signed in July when he didn't. He signed late in camp. In August like I said. You are the one who said you have never heard that Oxnard is a bad place to kick and I told you where you could hear it today and you run your mouth off and refuse to listen to people who are actually there. That's people plural.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Smart to just cut bait. Time to start turning over rocks, checking MLS rosters, looking at retreads, etc.

Back to the drawing board. WHT did Maher have to get the yips? Smh
You’d have to ask the league about that. And about them changing their enforcement policies during the season.