RELEASED Cowboys release Kellen Moore

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Yes!!!!!! Finally!!!! No more watching that noodle armed junk QB as the back up.

Great news.

I'm sure Floaty will have a whole new list of reasons why the NFL is cheating his boy.

All these years and still no one thinks he's worth a damn in the NFL.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Eggs on the face here.....:facepalm:. Been pretty consistent in my stance that no way this goes into the season with free agent rookie QB back with no NFL experience. Not that I didn't think Rush would stick. Just didn't see Moore getting cut coz his experience......
Now I've got out and pushed #17 wagon when everyone else was ready to burn it,,, but the actual regression he's displayed this preseason was enough for me to cut funding on special interests myself, and I've never really understood this " veteran " status that's been constantly trotted out simultaneously with the mention of his name,,, he played what,,,two games in 2015?,,, o_O the sad fact is for whatever reason he's plateaued in his development as a veteran Q.B. there are much Moore capable pilots to crash land with than him:confused:

StarHead69

Reaction score
Kellen Moore is the kind of kid that you have to feel a little bad for. He obviously loves the game, and has worked his tail off to be the best he can be at his position. He just wasn't blessed with the arm strength to be an effective NFL QB.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
the fact that out of town fans have all these opinions of babe is laughable. The man is the best color analyst in the business. He played 8 years in the nfl, went to stanford then indiana...played for Bill Walsh, Joe Gibbs, Jimmie Johnson.

lol at all the hate of Babe because he has a different opinion of a backup quarterback than all the people sitting at home. EL Oh EL.

You guys should all do yourselves a favor and listen to Brad, Babe & Kristi call the games, you would be much more informed and in tune with the organization.

What's "laughable" is your obsessive campaign attempt at defending Laughingberg.

The fact is that he publicly 'scolded' everyone during his broadcast for daring to think that Rush could possibly challenge the 'great' Kellen Moore for the backup quarterback spot. And now he looks like a fool. That's on him. And you if you now want to defend that behavior.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
and bob and dan do not know a tenth of what babe or simms know about football. Bob pretends he does but he doesn't.

and they have been doing that schtick since I have been here in 03 and they use audio from anyone and any sport you make it sound like they have a weekly segment about babe.

and also they have Babe on quite a bit so if he were so dumb and they are so great why do they have him on?

must be he kissed their butt and sucked up to them too.
Did I mention that babe is an arse-clown?

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Now, we need to bring him back to the team, but no longer as a player. I want to make him asst. QB coach and asst. Quality Control. He can be a Linehan understudy. He has a high football IQ and could potentially succeed as a coach, where his lackof physical ability failed him as a player.

Pants

Reaction score
I am not going to kick someone when they are down...Kellen is a smart guy, so even HE had to see this coming and know that Coop out-played him by far...I hope that he hangs on in some capacity and can still see him on the QB staff at some point....I wish him well, unless he ends up in the NFC east as a dupe to learn MOORE about the Cowboys...then he would be beyond dead to me

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Now, we need to bring him back to the team, but no longer as a player. I want to make him asst. QB coach and asst. Quality Control. He can be a Linehan understudy. He has a high football IQ and could potentially succeed as a coach, where his lackof physical ability failed him as a player.

Not on the field.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
How is the floaty suicide watch going?:muttley:

jumper222.jpg