RELEASED Cowboys release Kellen Moore

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
That just shows me he sucked up to the right people.

He is not qualified to speak about what it takes to be an NFL QB because he somehow greased his way onto rosters.

There is no shame in that as many have been able to exploit the NFL's inability to develop QB talent to their advantage.

Most of the third string QBs that exist either on active rosters or the PS are basically glorified coaches than they are players.

Moore is the same way.

It is nice to have that brain and the "meeting room" player, but when it comes down to it, the lack of physical ability will be exposed if he has to play.

I had to read this twice.

ok then.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He really is.

The main reason he touts players like Moore is because he is just like he was. A player that had no business even suiting up to play QB in the NFL.
Some of the local sports talk radio guys will do reviews of what Babe said in broadcasts as a comedy segment on their show. He says some really dumb stuff.

They also did reviews of Phil Simms in the past.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Some of the local sports talk radio guys will do reviews of what Babe said in broadcasts as a comedy segment on their show. He says some really dumb stuff.

Simms is more qualified and he is a true dolt.

Jaworski is more qualified and he has made some serious evaluation errors.

But hey, if I were "local", perhaps I would appreciate the underrated genius of Babe.

manster4ever

Reaction score
giphy.gif

lol. Is Linehan ok? Someone better check up on him.

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
Let's put it this way...when Prescott starts to struggle...and he has no one to turn to...Don't say I didn't warn you.:rolleyes:

He's gonna turn to a guy with no talent who's barely played a single game in the league let alone had any success? Lol OK..

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score

and bob and dan do not know a tenth of what babe or simms know about football. Bob pretends he does but he doesn't.

and they have been doing that schtick since I have been here in 03 and they use audio from anyone and any sport you make it sound like they have a weekly segment about babe.

and also they have Babe on quite a bit so if he were so dumb and they are so great why do they have him on?

must be he kissed their butt and sucked up to them too.

chagus

Reaction score
Babe calls games fine. I like his knowledge when it comes to analyzing plays. What I don't like is when he needlessly praises Kellen Moore's ability on air and states that there is no way he won't be the backup QB. He diminishes himself with comments like that.
Babe is the patron saint of crappy backup QB's, obviously. :D

jrumann59

Reaction score
What 9 pages and no Curly Bill GIF. I am extremely disappointed.

links18

Reaction score
The idea that they would IR Rico to bring Moore back is scaring me. Unless Rico got brain damaged IRing him over a concussion is bizzare.