RELEASED Cowboys release Kellen Moore

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Now, we need to bring him back to the team, but no longer as a player. I want to make him asst. QB coach and asst. Quality Control. He can be a Linehan understudy. He has a high football IQ and could potentially succeed as a coach, where his lackof physical ability failed him as a player.

Not in terms of being able to face down a rush and make good decisions in 2 to 4 seconds he doesn't. That he has a good football IQ is the meme we've been told but good football IQ doesn't turn the ball over at the rate that he does. He takes too many risks to try and compensate for his noodle.

Bleedblue1111

Reaction score
The allure, of the title of this thread was too much. I just had to comment. Glad to see the Cowboys weren't enamored with Weeden 2.0.

erod

Reaction score
Kelley Moore will probably be re-signed tomorrow as the No. 2 quarterback.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Kelley Moore will probably be re-signed tomorrow as the No. 2 quarterback.

I don't think so. That's just more crap from the same people who said he was 100% going to be the #2 and would never be cut. They may bring him back but if the do and make him the back, it just proves what baboons they really are. He sucks and the know it. Now, the whole league has affirmed it as well.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
This should prove to nay sayers that Linehan and Garrett are more then willing to replace a player. The notion that Linehan would not demote Moore was unfounded

visionary

Reaction score
I have to keep coming back to this thread every time I log in to make sure this is still true

waving monkey

Reaction score
I don't think so. That's just more crap from the same people who said he was 100% going to be the #2 and would never be cut. They may bring him back but if the do and make him the back, it just proves what baboons they really are. He sucks and the know it. Now, the whole league has affirmed it as well.
I thought he was the # 2 till the pre-season games began.

visionary

Reaction score
This should prove to nay sayers that Linehan and Garrett are more then willing to replace a player. The notion that Linehan would not demote Moore was unfounded

Exactly

Took them ONLY 2 years to admit a mistake that everyone else and their uncle was pointing out from day 1: this guy is not an NFL QB

Even now if Rush had not completely wowed them and forced their hand, I can bet that Moore would still be on this roster and fans like you and Idgit would be telling us how important he is....

Boy these guys deserve some real props :rolleyes:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Exactly

Took them ONLY 2 years to admit a mistake that everyone else and their uncle was pointing out from day 1: this guy is not an NFL QB

Even now if Rush had not completely wowed them and forced their hand, I can bet that Moore would still be on this roster and fans like you and Idgit would be telling us how important he is....

Boy these guys deserve some real props :rolleyes:

Admit a mistake? Given the backup QB for most teams in the NFL I can't say it was a mistake most of the backups are just as bad as Moore. Rush went out and proved himself and earned the job. Coaches saw it as well and made the move.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Cowboys announced, about thirty minutes ago, that they would be resigning Moore. Was on 105.3 I believe.