Cowboys resale tickets prices raise as Cowboys win

StevenOtero

Reaction score
Guess I felt the need to mix things up. (Shrug). I have been wanting to experience a game since AT&T opened but the prices continue to discourage that trip.

qeK4I3z.png

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Lol. My intent was not to criticize Jerry outright. It was to bring light to rising ticket prices. Sure resellers are going to profit due to our rising popularity but the base ticket prices are already sky high.

Eric_Boyer

Reaction score
What does Romo have to do with this?

actually he has a lot to do with it. he is a great qb, and helps us win. winning increases resell value. However, that was not the point of the thread. I think the point of the thread was to draw attention to the OP.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Might be the dumbest thread I've seen this year so far. Season is young. Have confidence the original poster can top it.

Red Dragon

Reaction score
Lol. My intent was not to criticize Jerry outright. It was to bring light to rising ticket prices. Sure resellers are going to profit due to our rising popularity but the base ticket prices are already sky high.

Did Romo complain about prices? I mean, he only has a $108 million contract.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Romo complained about half of our stadium being filled by Texan fans. Why is that? The same applies at virtually every home game. 30 to 50 perfect opposing fans. I would love to see an analyst's comparison of the average percentage of home team fans that attend games across the league for all of the teams. I bet ours is on the lower end in comparison.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
This thread is embarrassingly bad. You know its bad when you Bash Jerry thread backfires lol. That's usually a easy one to pull over here at the zone lol.

How did you miss "According to www.tiqiq.com, which is a resale ticket market aggregator," or did you just not care that it said its a resale site?

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
One would think that out of the goodness of his heart and to ensure rabid fans pack AT&T Stadium Jerry would give us a break on ticket prices. Jerry finds that notion amusing....

Winning has led to spike in Cowboys ticket prices

Anthony Andro
FOX Sports Southwest

OCT 15, 2014 1:12P ET

101314-NFL-Dallas-Cowboys-quarterback-Tony-Romo-AS-PI.vadapt.480.medium.0.jpg

Joe Nicholson / USA TODAY Sports

What does a 5-1 start for Dallas mean other than renewed playoff hopes for the faithful?

More demand for Dallas tickets. Whether the fans showing up to AT&T Stadium are pulling for theCowboys or their opponents, it's adding up to a higher ticket prices for those going to games.

According to www.tiqiq.com, which is a resale ticket market aggregator, the Cowboys ticket prices are at their highest average since the site starting tracking ticket prices in 2010. The current home ticket average for a game is $283.22, which is up more than eight percent since the season started.

That's also up nearly $20 a ticket since this time last year, when the average Cowboys ticket price was $264.06.

Click the link for the rest of the story.

http://www.foxsports.com/southwest/story/winning-has-led-to-spike-in-cowboys-ticket-prices-101514

Yikes