Signed by Cowboys Cowboys resigning Caraun Reid

tm1119

Reaction score
Maybe Jones came back too soon and reaggravated his original injury?
:huh:
Just a guess.

My bad, I completely missed that he was active this past week.

But still pretty obvious he should have been on IR.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Maybe Jones came back too soon and reaggravated his original injury?
:huh:
Just a guess.
:) Alright, I'll ask the question apparently on no one's lips:

When does this player become a star?

mail

(Taco Charlton)

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Wonder what could have possibly changed in the last 3 weeks that they now decide to put him on IR? Not the end of the world, but they essentially wasted a roster spot for 3 weeks

I think Maliek Collins being sidelined affected the decision. We were originally going to put Jones on IR to bring back Price before Oakland poached Price. Now, with Collins not playing against Seattle and presumably sidelined a couple of weeks, we probably just want another body available.

Carson

Reaction score
Serious question.

Does any other team have this many hamstring injuries?

Any other team have SEASON ENDING hamstring injuries?

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Serious question.

Does any other team have this many hamstring injuries?

Any other team have SEASON ENDING hamstring injuries?

I suggested this on the old forum, but why don't we get European football (AKA soccer) trainers to handle the training for our players? How often do you see English Football players go down during an EPL match with a hamstring injury? And they're basically running for about 90 minutes. Granted, they're not getting hit near as much as our chaps, but I think getting an English football trainer to handle the training regiments for our team might help solve that problem.

CCBoy

Reaction score
I suggested this on the old forum, but why don't we get European football (AKA soccer) trainers to handle the training for our players? How often do you see English Football players go down during an EPL match with a hamstring injury? And they're basically running for about 90 minutes. Granted, they're not getting hit near as much as our chaps, but I think getting an English football trainer to handle the training regiments for our team might help solve that problem.

Simple, explosive power is the desired results.

silvrNblue

Reaction score
Great, we got NO QB and we go sign another DT... guessing Jerrah figures if we can't score more then 10 a game, get a D to hold em to 9.....

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This, plus Hankins is still available, his price should be dropping with each passing day.

Hankins is not still available. He signed with the Raiders about 2 weeks ago.

The lost Washington, who was pilfered from the practice squad, so they are replacing him. I doubt this move is any more significant than that.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Yes, but I still think that footy or rugby trainers would be able to help solve the hamstring issues we're having here.

Mass and explosion would still suffer...but I like the idea as to conditioning affect that muscle stretching provides.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Mass and explosion would still suffer...but I like the idea as to conditioning affect that muscle stretching provides.

Yes, and rugby chaps go through about 80 minutes in Union play of nonstop action, and I don't see a lot of hammy issues even there. Could you imagine the All Blacks having the amount of hammies as we do? I certainly can't. Their hits are more refined I suppose than NFL football, but they still hit rather hard. Yet, the conditioning of those chaps is staggering. Our lot could learn a lot from the All Blacks. I'd love for them to have a friendly match against the United States in AT&T Stadium just so the Cowboys can see what proper conditioning looks like.