News: Cowboys rookie scrutinizes Tom Brady's mobility

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What a dumb *** move by our rookies to stir the pot with a 7 time super bowl champion. Just keep your mouth shut and do you job Thursday night before he embarrasses you, plus you haven't come close to earning the right to run your mouth especially to the greatest QB to ever play the game.
Puss!

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
What a dumb *** move by our rookies to stir the pot with a 7 time super bowl champion. Just keep your mouth shut and do you job Thursday night before he embarrasses you, plus you haven't come close to earning the right to run your mouth especially to the greatest QB to ever play the game.

He didn't "call out" anyone. He was asked if Brady had a weakness and gave the obvious answer. Even Brady knows he doesn't move well these days.

RoyalCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is a gross and misinterpreted over-reaction. Go to the Dallas Cowboys youtube page and watch Osa's video. He was simply asked "what is Tom Brady's weakness"? He basically said that he is immobile, which he is. Then he later said, he is one of the greatest to ever play and finds ways to beat you. There was no calling out. 3 of our rookie players talked about Tom Brady, when they were asked by the media, and not one of them called him out. I watched every single video. Your analysis is flawed.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Right! If there's one thing we know about Brady, it's that he's kinda lazy and unmotivated, so I'm sure that hearing our guys talk about him is just what he needed to wake up and get prepared for the game on Thursday.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Brady roasted "Americas Team" back in May. Who cares?

Hardline

Reaction score
It doesn't matter if Brady is basically a statue set in concrete out there. The Cowboys pass rush isn't getting within smelling distance of him.

rambo2

Reaction score
It's dumb that fans take that seriously. He didn't run his mouth. Maybe you should actually listen to the interview before you run your mouth off.

rambo2

Reaction score
It doesn't matter if Brady is basically a statue set in concrete out there. The Cowboys pass rush isn't getting within smelling distance of him.
I'd take that bet. There is no way that Parsons doesn't get to him.

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
If a team needs a comment like this to get fired up to win a game, they're in the wrong business. Odighizuwa said nothing about Brady that hasn't been known about him the past 20 years. The media will turn anything into a story.

Exactly the media turned a non-story into a story......Rookies need to learn what they say to media can be and will be twisted for ratings.....a rookie mistake..

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Exactly the media turned a non-story into a story......Rookies need to learn what they say to media can be and will be twisted for ratings.....a rookie mistake..

I don't get why it's even a story though. OWO was saying something that everyone knows about Brady. As if Brady would use THAT for Bulletin Board material. I know he's a bit of a diva, but that'd be ridiculous.

waving monkey

Reaction score
It's a two edge sword. Tom looks for any edge 2 we need to throw down the gauntlet we're not a punching bag. Osa is my man