News: Cowboys rookie scrutinizes Tom Brady's mobility

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Yep! God forbid we have a player with a sack that isn't intimidated.
He didn't even say anything bad at all. Brady is money in the pocket and isn't mobile. He said it's their job to disrupt him. He also said he's pretty much a seasoned GOAT. All true.
But let's act like this is even remotely edgy......

visionary

Reaction score
https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/www.foxnews.com/sports/cowboys-rookie-tom-brady-mobility.amp

Our defense plays a lot better against pure pocket QBs. If the offense makes a few plays and takes care of the football we have a good shot at winning.

:starspin:

Wow, great news. Maybe his mobility is why Brady has never lost to Dallas

:laugh:

CoachD

Reaction score
What a dumb *** move by our rookies to stir the pot with a 7 time super bowl champion. Just keep your mouth shut and do you job Thursday night before he embarrasses you, plus you haven't come close to earning the right to run your mouth especially to the greatest QB to ever play the game.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
When exactly did they do this? What’d they say?

Basically the rookie corner was asked what weakness if any does TB12 have and the kid talked about his mobility outside the pocket.....basically said we cant allow him to stand in the pocket....I know crazy stuff.. he should have just told the reporter "we dont have a chance its TB12 we should forfiet" instead he said his only weakness is he is not very mobile.....

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
“Called out?” Not really. He just stated what everybody knows about Brady— he is immobile so get pressure and make him move off his spot lol

This is the weakest “bulletin board” material I have ever seen lol…

correct Brady would concur with the rookie statement...and tell his line "dont let them make me move"....

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
Basically the rookie corner was asked what weakness if any does TB12 have and the kid talked about his mobility outside the pocket.....basically said we cant allow him to stand in the pocket....I know crazy stuff.. he should have just told the reporter "we dont have a chance its TB12 we should forfiet" instead he said his only weakness is he is not very mobile.....

How is that calling him out? Everyone knows Brady isn’t a mobile QB.

Verdict

Reaction score
What a dumb *** move by our rookies to stir the pot with a 7 time super bowl champion. Just keep your mouth shut and do you job Thursday night before he embarrasses you, plus you haven't come close to earning the right to run your mouth especially to the greatest QB to ever play the game.

I don’t know if they called out Brady or didn’t. I really don’t care. Walk with swagger. Hit them in the face. We can use more of that on the Cowboys team.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
How is that calling him out? Everyone knows Brady isn’t a mobile QB.

Right..honestly I wish the rookie would've said "I don't care who is at QB we are going to Tampa to punch the QB in the mouth wether he is 21 yrs old or 41 yrs old"......And let the Cowboys fans like it or dont....but do be going to Tamps to punch the QB in the mouth...

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
“Called out?” Not really. He just stated what everybody knows about Brady— he is immobile so get pressure and make him move off his spot lol

This is the weakest “bulletin board” material I have ever seen lol…

Yup, I mean, as great as Brady is, we all know that he doesn't scramble well. All OWO was saying was that.

RodeoJake

Reaction score
If this motivates TB12 to run more to shut us up, great. If he rushes for 20 yards or more, we'll win. I figure it'll take him 30 attempts to get those 20 yards.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score

What was dumb about it, NOTHING!!

An 21 year NFL aging quarterback that doesn't have much if any mobility who throws a lot better from the pocket than on the roll out, that isn't a threat to run.....Gee WOW, what a shocker!!

Some of you people really need to find a hobby!!

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
Right..honestly I wish the rookie would've said "I don't care who is at QB we are going to Tampa to punch the QB in the mouth wether he is 21 yrs old or 41 yrs old"......And let the Cowboys fans like it or dont....but do be going to Tamps to punch the QB in the mouth...
44 actually. Testaverde range