Cowboys/Saints Score Predictions

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
31-30 Cowboys. We win on the last second 53 yard FG by "Money" Bailey!

You know what would be hilarious........if a team ever kicked a FG at the last second to win but their own head coach called a timeout a split second before the kick............then on the re-kick the guy missed it..........not that it would ever really happen.

oh wait...............

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Witten is the only TE who can block, he should start every game just for that reason alone. I agree he should see less snaps to keep fresh but that is a luxury the Cowboys do not have ATM.

So the TE we drafted in the freaking 2nd round cannot block?

Good thing he is an all world wide receiver, ala Antonio Gates, that just creates mismatches all over the field............................just look at his stats...............4 catches on the season.

Oh wait..............

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
So the TE we drafted in the freaking 2nd round cannot block?

Good thing he is an all world wide receiver, ala Antonio Gates, that just creates mismatches all over the field............................just look at his stats...............4 catches on the season.

Oh wait..............

Is he even still on the team????

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
If we are better than +2 in the turnover battle, then we win something like 37-31...otherwise, 38-27 we lose (I think)

We were +4 in Detroit...............and lost.

Do you know had bad you have to suck to lose being +4?

CowboyMcCoy

Business is a Boomin
Reaction score
I'm going to take a stab at this. 31-30 Cowboys

'Tis probably wishful thinking, but I think our offense torches their secondary. We win in spite of Garrett.

Deep_South

Reaction score
1 playoff win in 18 seasons tends to demoralize a fan base, especially when the guy that won that playoff game is currently coaching another team and the guy that replaced him cant beat anybody with a winning record...........................just saying.

This fan base certainly appears to be demoralized. There has been a very unusual atmosphere in here this week. Normally there is a lot of ra-ra after a win, but I think the game with the Saints is on the minds of most Zoners and is responsible for the buzzkill. If we lose tomorrow night, there may be an epic, Extremeskins panic level meltdown in here. The good news - OK, it's the bad news - is we'll have two miserable weeks for the tears to dry up and whole thing to subside.

I still think we can win - will win. Like I said on another thread, the Boys could start the Aints off on a five game losing street. The stage is set, we just have to do our part by beating them and initiating the death spiral.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Making predictions under the Garrett regime is really not that difficult guys.

If the team is above 500......................its a loss

If the team is under 500.........................its a win

Seriously, if you just use this template to pick games under Garrett you will be perfect this season................we have 0 wins against teams above 500..............we have 0 losses to teams under 500...............not very difficult.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Making predictions under the Garrett regime is really not that difficult guys.

If the team is above 500......................its a loss

If the team is under 500.........................its a win

Seriously, if you just use this template to pick games under Garrett you will be perfect this season................we have 0 wins against teams above 500..............we have 0 losses to teams under 500...............not very difficult.

If only it were that easy using the spread...I would be a rich man :(

But that pattern is not a lie.........win, lose, win, lose...

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
For those who's coming down on the fans who predict us to lose, keep this in mind. The OP asked to predict the score, not who we WANTED to win. We all want Dallas to win, but I predict
Dallas 28
Saints 31 Dallas secures another moral victory.for ALMOST winning.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
For those who's coming down on the fans who predict us to lose, keep this in mind. The OP asked to predict the score, not who we WANTED to win. We all want Dallas to win, but I predict
Dallas 28
Saints 31 Dallas secures another moral victory.for ALMOST winning.

thank you for pointing out that obvious point of which some obvious people didnt notice. yes, the question is who do you think, not who do you WANT. Smh, reading isnt even fundamental anymore.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
This isn't the 2009 or 2011 Saints. Why not one person predicted the Cowboys is beyond me.

Really?
Our pass defense is awful.
The Saints are an offensive juggernaut.
They're especially good at home.
They have Drew Brees.
They have Jimmy Graham.
Our pass defense is awful.

For the most part, only Cowboys fans believe Dallas will win this game, and that's because they're predicting with their hearts rather than their heads.

That doesn't mean we can't beat the Saints. We did so a few years ago.

But the "smart" pick, the wise pick would be the Saints.

Saints 45 Cowboys 38

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
I can't recall if I predicted a score or not....

Saints 70
Cowboys 14