Cowboys/Saints Score Predictions

RonSpringsdaman20

Hold The Door!
Reaction score
this is a game I don't want to predict.
I'm hoping this is the tipping point in the right direction. Call me an optimist.
go boys!

theSHOW

Reaction score
38-27, cowboys bully the saints in the trenches.

HMJUc23.png
I going to get my 14 shot RPG out and take forehead shots to these 13 photos of the sports famous. And one more shot for the pick 'em

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I see a lower scoring game...

Saints 24
Cowboys 16
This defense with a hobbled Hatcher is not one I see holding the Saints to 24 points. It will take a huge game from the misfit DL and that is hard to expect. The edge rushers are not what is going to win that battle. We need interior pressure and without Hatcher, Brees could have an eternity to throw whenever he wants.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
I think its amazing to read how many so called Cowboys fans have so little faith and hope for their team.

Cowboys 38
Aints 31

Due to what? we cant have our own opinion? Due to the fact except for a hiccup the Saints have had a good season, they have a good offense and a good enough defense. SHould i sit here and use my cowboy blinders to say Sean does not deserve some credit that he to must play whos before him? Should we wallow in our misery that JJ created by being a blind man? Shall i prove my fandom by echoing the achievements of Jason Garrett and the awesome awesome job hes done here, despite this organization trying to make this job easier easier for a man WHO continues to prove week after week THAT not only does he NOT want the job, that he goes out and proves it at certain points. That mere logic and reasoning and lessons of the game continue to plague his organization week after dreadful week?

Shall i hard upon the missed chances that Garrett allowed to slip through his fingers all while he watched reality unfold before his eyes, and information slip through his brain cells? Can i scream the stats of the sub qbs this team has made to look like pro bowlers?

Do tell me why i cant have my opinion and you take what little precious time you have on this planet to worry of my thoughts and their mere amazement upon your reality.

Gameover

Reaction score
Cows 33
Saints 29

Cows take a 14 point lead into 4th qtr, saints make mad dash rally, cows hold on w/ late FG !

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
I think we CAN win this game, but I don't think we will. Beating the Saints in New Orleans is tough. If we didn't have so many defensive injuries, I might feel more confident. I just don't see us getting enough stops to win. Now, if we can force 3 or 4 turnovers, we might pull it off.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
Due to what? we cant have our own opinion? Due to the fact except for a hiccup the Saints have had a good season, they have a good offense and a good enough defense. SHould i sit here and use my cowboy blinders to say Sean does not deserve some credit that he to must play whos before him? Should we wallow in our misery that JJ created by being a blind man? Shall i prove my fandom by echoing the achievements of Jason Garrett and the awesome awesome job hes done here, despite this organization trying to make this job easier easier for a man WHO continues to prove week after week THAT not only does he NOT want the job, that he goes out and proves it at certain points. That mere logic and reasoning and lessons of the game continue to plague his organization week after dreadful week?

Shall i hard upon the missed chances that Garrett allowed to slip through his fingers all while he watched reality unfold before his eyes, and information slip through his brain cells? Can i scream the stats of the sub qbs this team has made to look like pro bowlers?

Do tell me why i cant have my opinion and you take what little precious time you have on this planet to worry of my thoughts and their mere amazement upon your reality.

We should bench Witten. Do you agree?

LOL

ShiningStar

Reaction score
We should bench Witten. Do you agree?

LOL

i said it before ill say it again, Witten should not be starting right now BUT can be doing spot duty of which hes good at. Everyone screams the age factor but for some reason (and im not saying for all) Witten shodlnt be starting and the TE situation should have been fixed allowing Witten to exit gracefully and leaving Dallas in a better situation. If you are against that, have at it, but if you think for a micro second we couldnt have a more atheltic TE doing the starting job but allowing Witten to do what he does best and keeping Witten fresh to have the energy he needs to get his job done, than hey, keep making snide remarks. It means nothing to me, but this is what i feel for better or worse, and my opinion cant be any worse than someone explaining why other teams make Martellus Bennet work and we couldnt.

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
I think its amazing to read how many so called Cowboys fans have so little faith and hope for their team.

Cowboys 38
Aints 31

Just because people are predicting the Saints to win doesn't mean that they don't have faith and hope for Dallas! So you thought at the beginning of the season the Cowboys would go 16-0? You know predicting the Saints to win isn't that far fetched. Most people are probably going by how both teams have been playing, injuries, and the fact it's in New Orleans. I REALLY want the Cowboys to win and think they have a good chance but I think they'll come up a little short. Doesn't mean I don't have a lot of faith or hope for them.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
i said it before ill say it again, Witten should not be starting right now BUT can be doing spot duty of which hes good at. Everyone screams the age factor but for some reason (and im not saying for all) Witten shodlnt be starting and the TE situation should have been fixed allowing Witten to exit gracefully and leaving Dallas in a better situation. If you are against that, have at it, but if you think for a micro second we couldnt have a more atheltic TE doing the starting job but allowing Witten to do what he does best and keeping Witten fresh to have the energy he needs to get his job done, than hey, keep making snide remarks. It means nothing to me, but this is what i feel for better or worse, and my opinion cant be any worse than someone explaining why other teams make Martellus Bennet work and we couldnt.

Witten is the only TE who can block, he should start every game just for that reason alone. I agree he should see less snaps to keep fresh but that is a luxury the Cowboys do not have ATM.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
Witten is the only TE who can block, he should start every game just for that reason alone. I agree he should see less snaps to keep fresh but that is a luxury the Cowboys do not have ATM.

I got a news flash for you, we are not in any hunt thats going to make a difference, all this season is doing is wasting players life, losing us a good draft pick and dare i say, either deciding on a new head coach or going into the next year with the same mess, if there is ANYTHING we have its luxury and possibly, looking into next year and what we should be doing and NOT be doing, so dont give me that "dallas does not have the luxury" because they do, there is NOTHING salavagable of this season and we should do what little we have with some dignity and grace instead of pretending anything different. Reality doesnt change because you dont like it.

Kick the can, get mad, but at the end of hte season, the tickets were sold, the money changed hands and we are still without a lombardi.