plasticman

Reaction score
Im praying.

A bluechip linebacker?

Yeah, that would be a nice addition.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
I specifically said I am not an expert. We both know what you claim here is not true because the other people in this thread have commented medically and have not made similar qualifications.

No, either you are trolling for attention or have a bone to pick. I've seen you over at DCU so I'm guessing its a bit of both. It's like a training ground.

For some reason you've made this about you. My bone is with Google Ph.Ds. I don't feel I need to read every single post and make sure I'm calling everyone out. I call people out when I see it. Now go get offline, you've probably got some continuing education requirements to fill to keep practicing medicine with your Google degree

Oh noooooo!!!! the Gregory excuse squad are fighting ........ make up guys ....... Gregory needs a team to excuse his drug habit.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Oh noooooo!!!! the Gregory excuse squad are fighting ........ make up guys ....... Gregory needs a team to excuse his drug habit.

Care to keep it on topic? I get that you are still upset about some past argument but you really need to learn to let things go.

Wood

Reaction score
Wasn't there a brace he could use and still play if the nerve doesn't fire right away?

yes and Smith talked about this is interview that he thinks he can still play even if nerve doesn't repair 100%. My concern would be his power when engaging OL. I think he could still run side-line to side-line.

Street40

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I had the EXACT same injury when I was 28. I am now 40 I still can't lift my great toe. I no longer have noticeable foot drop either. I will say i am about 90 percent healed. Granted I didn't have the top notch rehab program. It took about a year and half for it to fire though.

ufcrules1

Reaction score
I had field passes to the game last night and was on the sidelines before the game. Jaylon Smith walked in front of me and I said "Hey Jaylon as if I knew him and he stuck his hand out and we cupped hands... that dudes grip felt ridiculously strong. He looked in amazing shape as well. Then as he walked by I looked at his feet and he had a very noticeable limp. My friend met Stephen Jones the other day on business and he said everything is going along as they suspected.