Drafted by Cowboys Cowboys Select C Tyler Biadasz with the 146th Pick (4th Round)

Status
Not open for further replies.

conner01

Reaction score
There wasn't a lot separating Frederick and Biadasz coming out of college.

To get Biadasz where they did was stunning.

And incredibly good job by the Cowboys brain trust.
The place we got him is amazing
You never know about any of the guys for a few years but looking at this draft based on most anyone’s grades you gotta be excited

conner01

Reaction score
Think of this for a second......after a redshirt year Biadisz came right in and started as a freshman at center for WISCONSIN. O line factory that it is. Its not like the upper classmen ahead of him were a bunch of bums. Kid will have a similar career to Frederick.
Hopefully
And hopefully longer
But Fred was my pet cat before he came
And I hate it ended so early for him

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
He was 1 of the 3 players I wanted in this round. He had hip surgery and is injured. Otherwise he would not have been available in this round. If the TE from Missouri is still there, I want him and let's call this a day.

Hell of a draft.

Let's sign Clowney or Griffen after getting Dak taken care of and lets go make a serious Superbowl run.

Agreed! Clowney or Griffen would be great pickups after the draft.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score

Tyler Biadasz.

No idea who he is, but we've got more competition for Center.

Remember the last center we drafted out of Wisconsin.

Another Biadasz from Wisconsin. Woohoo!

Such a massive discount on him too. Three year starter at Wisconsin, where they churn out great olinemen. Remington Award winner as the top C. And in the late 4th? That's crazy.

Not as good as Fredbeard, but should be ready to start day one.

Biadasz at C, McGovern at LG.

Williams as our swing G/T and blocking TE. Hope he's practicing his 3 yard routes!

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Another Biadasz from Wisconsin. Woohoo!

Such a massive discount on him too. Three year starter at Wisconsin, where they churn out great olinemen. Remington Award winner as the top C. And in the late 4th? That's crazy.

Not as good as Fredbeard, but should be ready to start day one.

Don't discount this kid in comparing him to Frederick. There's not a lot that separated the two coming out of college.

Hayseed

Reaction score
Badasz has a little bit of a mean streak in him too when on the field. I watch that team under a microscope every year and Ive noticed. I love a good mean streak! LOL

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Not really, Dallas had a high second round grade on Frederick and the media reports were mostly 2nd and 3rd round. It became a meme on this site that Frederick was rated very low but it was really only one or two draft writeups - and that kind of variance is true for a lot of players.

Frederick had great power and anchor. This guy is below average there. But he's young enough, and should improve. Should be technically ready to start day one.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I just watched his 2018 cut up against Nebraska. I’m really impressed with Biadadz; he was pancaking the Nebraska DTs with regularity. I only witnessed two bad snaps in which it looked like he overreached or tripped allowing his man a clear path.

Really impressed.

Hayseed

Reaction score
Badasz at center, Mcgovern at left guard, Williams to swing tackle. Thats a mauling physical O line. Solves our swing tackle problem as well. Looney backs up at center and guard. Nice!

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Frederick had great power and anchor. This guy is below average there. But he's young enough, and should improve. Should be technically ready to start day one.

Here's what Ourlads has said about the kid...

6 3 1/2"

Three-year starter. Has NFL starter written all over him. Has the tools to be an elite center and probable week one contributor. If he can fix some of his technique red flags, there will be very few chinks in his armor. Powerful and stout with a pair of vice grip hands that will lock onto defenders with no release in sight. Has the athletic ability to get out into space as a lead blocker with full control and balance. Intelligent and experienced player who is capable of making line calls and directing traffic. Doesn't always play with proper balance and footwork. Gets top heavy and will over lean with makes him susceptible for double moves. Pass blocking skills are inconsistent. Second/third round. Overall grade of 8.27

Status
Not open for further replies.