Drafted by Cowboys Cowboys Select C Tyler Biadasz with the 146th Pick (4th Round)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yes.

Kiper moved Frederick from a 1st round grade to 3rd round grade overnight due to the combine...

This is the write up on Frederick from "Ourlads"...

Three-year starter with experience at guard and center. Fringe athletic ability. A power player who gets push in the run game. Smooth and aware enough to handle inside stunts. Can anchor a bull rush. Gets movement on the down player, he as the size and strength to dominate a nose tackle. Roots defenders out of the hole. Has a tendency to lose his knee bend and play high, thereby losing his leverage. Some lower body stiffness. Should eventually start with pro physical development. Second/third round. Overall grade of 8.58

Qcard

Reaction score
hows the best center fall that far and Ruiz gets picked early? sounds solid

BTW what happened to Dallas comp picks did we not have our own 2nd pick in the 4th?
Because any rating that has Biadasz above Ruiz was flawed.

I still love the Pick, even though I I was Ruiz fan.

This has been an awesome draft

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
There wasn't a lot separating Frederick and Biadasz coming out of college.

To get Biadasz where they did was stunning.

And incredibly good job by the Cowboys brain trust.

What pushed Biadasz down was an injury history coupled with some uneven performances last season. But to get him at 146 is an absolute steal.

Hayseed

Reaction score
Think of this for a second......after a redshirt year Biadisz came right in and started as a freshman at center for WISCONSIN. O line factory that it is. Its not like the upper classmen ahead of him were a bunch of bums. Kid will have a similar career to Frederick.

Hayseed

Reaction score
What pushed Biadasz down was an injury history coupled with some uneven performances last season. But to get him at 146 is an absolute steal.
I dont remember him missing a single game his entire career. He musta missed 1 or 2 in that time but damned if I remember it.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I dont remember him missing a single game his entire career. He musta missed 1 or 2 in that time but damned if I remember it.

He never missed a game but had offseason hip and shoulder surgeries during his time at Wisconsin.

Toro9

Reaction score
I love fourth round picks. That's the sweet spot in the draft.

Sydla

Reaction score
Injury issues are a concern. He also is limited athletically. But at that spot in the draft? It seems like a no brainer pick IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.