Drafted by Cowboys Cowboys Select C Tyler Biadasz with the 146th Pick (4th Round)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmoney23

Reaction score
This pick just solidified this draft.

If these guys stay healthy, it could be one we look to as what got our franchise over the hump to greatness.

eromeopolk

Reaction score
I thought the Cowboys wee going to draft this guy with their4th round pick. Great draft so far and Even better... The Eagles draft continues to be Terrible.
Roseman got fleeced. pick No. 146 to Dallas in exchange for pick No. 164 and a 2021 5th-round pick, And we took the Center they supposedly wanted.
Seriously, a 5th round pick NEXT year.. lol Thanks Eagles.

EDIT: I think its a 5th this year and next... Still a great trade.
Does not matter (5th rounders). You get a C from Wisconsin that started as a true freshman. A true mid west farm raised farm fed solid C to challenge to start or develop into a starter.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Haha..

When you guys get crap right..

we get threads for miles and miles talking about how much you guys are freaking Gods.

:lmao:

Even a blind squirrel finds acorns.

Enjoying my 5 minutes of fame.

Shut up.

:yourock:
:) I just kissed the dog and kicked the wife...is there like a secondary player remaining, very fast, and who will be a special team's ace? :thumbup:

Maybe Randy Moss's son at TE?

Cowboys0988

Reaction score
The Best 2 or 3 Centers the last 3 years in college. He would have been a good pick up if he was drafted in the 3rd. I think he will be The Cowboys day 1 starting Center. I wasn't worried about the Center position this year, but Im happy with how it looks now. The way they are handling this years draft is so different than the Garrett years. I Love what they've done. Zero complaints.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
:) I just kissed the dog and kicked the wife...is there like a secondary player remaining, very fast, and who will be a special team's ace? :thumbup:
Not a clue.

I suggest slipping a coded message under the door to Jerrah's stateroom.

He is presently getting a massage and warming up for Rd 7.

Proceed.

Status
Not open for further replies.