Drafted by Cowboys Cowboys Select CB Trevon Diggs with the 51st Pick (2nd Round)

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueblood70

Reaction score
you
Dallas drafted a cornerback?? Jerry Jones, give me mouth to mouth.. Now I wouldn't mind a trade up into late or early 2nd round.
Nice job Cowboys. You wonder if Mike McCarthy is having some influence today.
mean other then MO clay and BJ weren't cbs?

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
I don't think that "we" are killing it. We're just not screwing up by getting cute.

The stars are aligning and the Draft Gods are just tossing us *consensus* gifts, and even greater gifts by our own reckoning.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Who are you guys hoping we get next? What position should we shoot for next, Safety or DE?

gmoney112

Reaction score
Who are you guys hoping we get next? What position should we shoot for next, Safety or DE?

If a DT falls, that's an option. But, most likely DE or S. There's some good value at DE in the 3rd, like the Greenard - Zunga duo.

There's also probably going to be a pretty good S there too. Ashtyn Davis, Chunn, other guys I forget.

If another great value at CB falls that can create turnovers, have to imagine that's an option.

DBs requirement should be to force turnovers, especially with this offense. Will be interesting to see who's there.

eromeopolk

Reaction score
BAPON and from a football playing family. Nick Saban icoaches the DBs at Bama so he is well coach. Also Nick Saban does not put any DB at CB that does not run a 4.50 or less 40yd time. He was a conversion from offense, and his brother is Stephon Diggs so he has ball skills. He can cover kicks and return kicks. May have been a first rounder but broke his foot game 6. Before the injury he showed up against the Walls like ball skills with 4.4 40yd time range.
Diggs vs. Metcalf

https://rolltide.com/sports/football/roster/trevon-diggs/5413
092416_MFB_KentSt_KG1416.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.