Drafted by Cowboys Cowboys Select CB Trevon Diggs with the 51st Pick (2nd Round)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
You were wrong on Byron, just accept it.

No need to keep on bringing up your mistake.
how was i wrong our defense and secondary has not been good since he's been here. He's above average when thrown at. He was lucky he had chido x. woods and heath trying to cover other ppl lol.

Let's watch in miami. When he gets picked on all game

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
how was i wrong our defense and secondary has not been good since he's been here. He's above average when thrown at. He was lucky he had chido x. woods and heath trying to cover other ppl lol.

Let's watch in miami. When he gets picked on all game
You thought he was a bust, now he's the highest paid corner in the league. You couldn't had been more wrong.

He was elite in coverage which had nothing to do with the players around him LMAO.

I won't rub it in your face, but you definitely lost that argument with me big time. We just wom't bring it up anymore.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
You thought he was a bust, now he's the highest paid corner in the league. You couldn't had been more wrong.

He was elite in coverage which had nothing to do with the players around him LMAO.

I won't rub it in your face, but you definitely lost that argument with me big time. We just wom't bring it up anymore.

In man coverage he was good. Average in zone. No instincts or ball skills. Miami overpaid. Just wait til he loses a step. He isn't a game changer and doesn't improve a defense. OVERRATED!!!

JBell

That's still my Quarterback
Reaction score
Trying to get an idea of how fast Diggs is since he didn't run the 40 at the combine.

Here he is stride for stride with DK Metcalf, who runs a 4.3

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
I like his size just some concerns with his hips and turning hopefully its ok too me I like the pick but a liiitle afraid plays stiff and his turning ability i just hope he doesnt get burned deep alot. Overall its solid pick i have a few concerns.
Revis played stuff. Al Harris did too. They made sure to stay on the wr s hips 99% of their career.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Trying to get an idea of how fast Diggs is since he didn't run the 40 at the combine.

Here he is stride for stride with DK Metcalf, who runs a 4.3

Even better, he actually made a play on the ball!

Status
Not open for further replies.