Drafted by Cowboys Cowboys Select WR CeeDee Lamb with the 17th Overall Pick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I really liked Chaisson and I feel like he’s going to be a very good player. Lamb though... that guy is unreal. He is an elite player and a game-changer. He had to be the pick.
agree...it would have been a dereliction of duty not to stay true to the draft board and pick him. We really had to. Too good to pass up. He plays a lot of slot too. He gets open.He wont have the normal rookie wr learning curve that most incoming rooks have. He is that special and a gym rat. Now..SIGN DAK and lets get this thing going.

Rayman70

Reaction score
like Mike M. has been telling us all along, he will select good football players regardless of need. He has been telling us this. So we really shouldn't be shocked. Round 2-7 will be even better guys. We will grab our corner and bpa on the dline. Safety like Burgess is the guy I want and we can get him in round 3. Evan Weaver, the linebacker from Cal is a guy to watch out for come day 3. He isn't a top need, but he does give the linebacker room more depth and talent. With Lee at the end of the rope, this makes sense.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
@CowboyRoy, you may not have been elated on day 1,, but you will feel better about everything after day 2 and 3,, just hang in there bro.
Deep draft, plenty of time to address the D.
Lamb was a great pick!.. and we got to punch the eagles right in the nads… :lmao2:

I love the pick. Based on what was there, it was 100% the pick.

However, it doesnt address defense so we shall see.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Love this so much!

(BTW..how did a thread about a great WR we nabbed turn into a Dak thread?)

Londonboy

Reaction score
Gotta love some spring Lamb.
tenor.gif

Scotman

Reaction score
We needed a CB there really badly. But our need for a CB would have gone up dramatically if Philly had picked this guy up.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Now edit this for QB passing or running td's. Then we talk. By the numbers without context he looked better scoring 30 td. But most of that VS bad teams, as he struggled scoring 1 td VS decent or better defenses.
It will always be something with people like you. Facts be damned.

The stats are the stats. Facts are facts. And you have your “alternative facts”. What a great time to be you.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It will always be something with people like you. Facts be damned.

The stats are the stats. Facts are facts. And you have your “alternative facts”. What a great time to be you.

Team td's aren't all Dak. The link is for team scoring which includes other positions or do you not even look at it your so far up his jock?

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
The team did invest a top 20 pick on Cobb he was a free agent. How many teams draft a #3 receiver with a top 20 pick? Look at all the teams that drafted a WR last night they took a #1 or #2.
Dude. Gallup is the number 3 now. Lamb is much closer to Cooper than Gallup in talent.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
People were commenting that he didn't look excited to be selected by Dallas.

I have another take on it. I think we just got a WR with a chip on his shoulder.

He probably isn't happy about being the 3rd WR selected and slipping down to 17. Most people figured he would be gone by 10.

Last edited:

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Team td's aren't all Dak. The link is for team scoring which includes other positions or do you not even look at it your so far up his jock?
Where did he rank in passing? Yards? Percentage? 3rd down? Passer rating? QBR?

Pick others if you’d like and I’m sure you would.

Scotman

Reaction score
This is an offensive league, atm. If this were 5yrs ago, I would agree.
Sorry, I wasn't clear. I think I agree with you. We DO need a CB. But this kid...he creates a need for CB for everyone else in the East. Our need for a CB would have gone up dramatically if this kid landed in Philly. No one there at 17 could cover Lamb.

I'm ecstatic with the pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.