Twitter: Cowboys send 4 to the pro bowl

Tussinman

Reaction score
Zeke getting the last spot wasn't surprising

Martin is the third highest rated guard in the NFL, the highest overall rated cowboys player, and is actually ranked a little higher this year than last

Tyrons a weird one because he's not an All-Pro caliber player like he has been but he's actually ranked higher than seven out of the eight left tackles that have made the pro bowl in the last 2 years. his rating has actually gone up every single game in the last 6 weeks and he only has one holding penalty during that span,. He's like Zeke in the fact that he's getting hot at the right time

Travis I'm actually not sure since that's one position center that I really don't follow. I have literally no idea what his competition AKA other NFC centers are doing this year

Tussinman

Reaction score
No Amari Cooper?

Hopefully that brings his asking price down
the NFC is stacked this year for wide receiver so he really had absolutely no shot of making the day one roster

I had said last week that him and dak needed an injury or an alternate to make the roster (wr log jammed and dak had to battle both Rogers and cousins for the third and final spot which wasn't likely)

Tussinman

Reaction score
I thought I read on here that the Cowboys OL sucked.
you know how are fans get. If the cowboys were 10 and 4 literally nobody would even be questioning the offensive line. I love how their top three in passing, Fringe top five in rushing, sacks and pressures are both down from last year yet the narrative is the offensive line is no longer great (lol)

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Travis I'm actually not sure since that's one position center that I really don't follow. I have literally no idea what his competition AKA other NFC centers are doing this year

I'm surprised Fredbeard made it. Didn't seem to be playing that well earlier in the year.

But now he's got to be a lock for Comeback Player of the Year.

PFF has him giving up only 1 sack and 1 penalty, but still only scored at 64.4
https://www.pff.com/nfl/players/travis-frederick/7812

Last edited:

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Zeke getting the last spot wasn't surprising

Martin is the third highest rated guard in the NFL, the highest overall rated cowboys player, and is actually ranked a little higher this year than last

Tyrons a weird one because he's not an All-Pro caliber player like he has been but he's actually ranked higher than seven out of the eight left tackles that have made the pro bowl in the last 2 years. his rating has actually gone up every single game in the last 6 weeks and he only has one holding penalty during that span,. He's like Zeke in the fact that he's getting hot at the right time

No Witten?
No Lee.
NFL doesn't know talent.