Twitter: Cowboys send 4 to the pro bowl

Tussinman

Reaction score
Tyron doesnt deserve it. La'el does
disagree. Left tackle is a much more valuable position. it's like trying to say that a wide receiver who's the best number 2 in the NFL should leap frog a number one that made the pro bowl because he's a better number 2 than the number one is a number one

Also doesn't help that Tyrons rating has gone up every week for the last six weeks while Collins rating has literally dropped every week for the last 6 weeks.... (Finishing strong definitely helps)

Bowdown27

Reaction score
He gets in.

Mike Evans is on IR and Chris Godwin isn’t playing again this season.
That’s what I was gonna say. I’m not shocked Dak didn’t make it either. Hard to go ahead of brees and Russell. I do think Aaron shouldn’t have made it. Hasn’t been himself this season

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Don't think we should be sending 3 oline, made it on reputation. Maybe 1 or 2 guys max.

Funny Dak didn't make it on what has been his best season. Wish that would lower his asking price, lol.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Don't think we should be sending 3 oline, made it on reputation. Maybe 1 or 2 guys max.

Funny Dak didn't make it on what has been his best season. Wish that would lower his asking price, lol.
Maybe 1 OL and not Zack.
Dak not going...
This is all a farce, really.

I don't know why I'm even engaging in this.