Twitter: Cowboys send 4 to the pro bowl

Tussinman

Reaction score
No Dak?
No Cooper?
NFC is very log jammed at wide receiver. Dak was battling both Kirk cousins and Rodgers for that third spot so his chances were low for beating both out

I had said last week that both Cooper and Dak most likely needed an injury or alternate to make the team, they were both very unlikely to make the day one roster

EST_1986

Reaction score
I thought I read on here that the Cowboys OL sucked.
Name carries a lot of weight when it comes to Pro Bowl. It’s primarily a popularity contest.
All-Pro selections we will be lucky to have 1 this season.

Tussinman

Reaction score
Name carries a lot of weight when it comes to Pro Bowl. It’s primarily a popularity contest.
All-Pro selections we will be lucky to have 1 this season.
that's a very one-sided way of looking at it. Reality is all pro takes 1/2 to 1/3rd as many players as pro bowl

I mean he'll at most positions you only have to be the best player in your division to be in the top 4 or 5 in the conference ..... (Not really an mvp feat let's be real )

EST_1986

Reaction score
that's a very one-sided way of looking at it. Reality is all pro takes 1/2 to 1/3rd as many players as pro bowl

I mean he'll at most positions you only have to be the best player in your division to be in the top 4 or 5 in the conference ..... (Not really an mvp feat let's be real )
People hold this popularity contest where a huge amount of players are allowed in as some holy grail.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
NFC is very log jammed at wide receiver. Dak was battling both Kirk cousins and Rodgers for that third spot so his chances were low for beating both out

I had said last week that both Cooper and Dak most likely needed an injury or alternate to make the team, they were both very unlikely to make the day one roster

Here's the logjam at QB. Those are some big names to try to unseat.
Quarterback: Russell Wilson*, Seattle Seahawks; Drew Brees, New Orleans Saints; Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay Packers