News: Cowboys sending a scout to Atlanta to evaluate Colin Kaepernick workout

Status
Not open for further replies.

SackMaster

Reaction score
So you shoe-horned a pro-Dak rant into this thread....bravo.

By the way, you’re effectively arguing that Dak wasn’t even a NFL-caliber QB in 2017 in your effort to shade Kaepernick based on similar numbers.

That’s indeed ironic.
:lmao2:

Its amazing to me that is what you took out of my post when I previously pointed out that if CK did not come with the spotlight to go along with his lack of winning his last few years, he would likely have a job somewhere in the NFL. Hell, I don't even disagree that he could start for a small set of NFL teams if he was given the opportunity.

I just pointed out that Dak's WORST was as good, if not better, than CK's BEST for those who believes that CK would provide a legit challenge to Dak as the starting QB for the Dallas Cowboys.

That is all.
:thumbup:

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Is bro a word only used by juveniles? Should we only follow the Queen's English when posting on the Cowboys message board now? If that's the case, this board is overrun by ten year old people, with principles.
Ooh... nice one.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Most NFL teams want a look. It's called due diligence. The Giants are sending a scout too. I doubt they've given up on Daniel Jones already.

But I'm not shocked people have managed to turn this into an anti-Dak thread.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
:lmao2:

Its amazing to me that is what you took out of my post when I previously pointed out that if CK did not come with the spotlight to go along with his lack of winning his last few years, he would likely have a job somewhere in the NFL. Hell, I don't even disagree that he could start for a small set of NFL teams if he was given the opportunity.

I just pointed out that Dak's WORST was as good, if not better, than CK's BEST for those who believes that CK would provide a legit challenge to Dak as the starting QB for the Dallas Cowboys.

That is all.
:thumbup:

Have people been making the argument that CK would be brought in to challenge Dak?

gmb1

Reaction score
One thing lost in this argument, the offseason before he lost his starting job, he went Vegan. I'm not against it, but if he didn't watch his nutrition properly, that would explain his drop off in performance. Watch that last year in San Fran, he wasn't the same guy.
Hmmm Cam Newton went vegan too, I believe. But yeah, nothing against veganism.....

kento40

Reaction score
Hmmm Cam Newton went vegan too, I believe. But yeah, nothing against veganism.....
Strange, Arian Foster went vegan and couldn’t shake the injury bug after. You may have a point.

kento40

Reaction score
One thing lost in this argument, the offseason before he lost his starting job, he went Vegan. I'm not against it, but if he didn't watch his nutrition properly, that would explain his drop off in performance. Watch that last year in San Fran, he wasn't the same guy.
Just like Arian Foster from the Texans. Went vegan and then, boom, injury city.

CB61

Reaction score
Probably told by the week they had to go seeing as this was set up by the NFL? Who knows they're not going to sign him to replace dak , I don't think anybody's going to sign him for a starting quarterback with maybe the exception of Cincy

CB61

Reaction score
Strange, Arian Foster went vegan and couldn’t shake the injury bug after. You may have a point.
Very hard to replace your protein when you go vegan it can be done but very hard to replace protein when I had my partial knee replacement doctor told me protein protein protein protein protein along with PT and the other usual stuff

CB61

Reaction score
Very hard to replace your protein when you go vegan it can be done but very hard to replace protein when I had my partial knee replacement doctor told me protein protein protein protein protein along with PT and the other usual stuff
And not to offend any vegans yes you can get proteins but you kind of have to go out of your way find special things not as easy to do if you're on a regular meat and taters diet

gmb1

Reaction score
And not to offend any vegans yes you can get proteins but you kind of have to go out of your way find special things not as easy to do if you're on a regular meat and taters diet
Agreed. If I were a professional athlete I would eat the diet my parents, grandparents and great-grandparents ate even if it's lesser quality, which includes meat. :muttley:

CB61

Reaction score
Agreed. If I were a professional athlete I would eat the diet my parents, grandparents and great-grandparents ate even if it's lesser quality, which includes meat. :muttley:
I ran the international station at a College dining facility so they gave me the great pleasure of dealing with special diets I had to do a lot of work need to read up on it

CB61

Reaction score
I ran the international station at a College dining facility so they gave me the great pleasure of dealing with special diets I had to do a lot of work need to read up on it
Stupid finger this time I had to do a lot of work to read up on it

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I just want to see some big amazon woman who now claims to be a man, sue the NFL so 'he' can be a starting quarterback.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
He’d be a great backup. Daks going to have an injury at some point.

Unfortunately his baggage is probably too much for a role player.

Status
Not open for further replies.