Cowboys Should Consider Trading for Rosen

Status
Not open for further replies.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Rogers never had a negative leadership scouting report like Rosen.

OMG, Rodgers was the highest rated QB talent in his draft, based on his physical skills. He slid because of his attitude. Alex Smith, out of Utah, went 1st overall in that draft. Talent wise, Rodgers was head and shoulders better. Just saying.

lk8701

Reaction score
Put him with the current Cowboys stacked offense and recreate the Cowboys 1990s dynasty. Chosen Rosen is the next Troy Aikman with the right supporting cast. I would trade our 2020 1st rounder and auction off Dakuarcy to the highest bidder for a pick in this year's draft.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Put him with the current Cowboys stacked offense and recreate the Cowboys 1990s dynasty. Chosen Rosen is the next Troy Aikman with the right supporting cast. I would trade our 2020 1st rounder and auction off Dakuarcy to the highest bidder for a pick in this year's draft.

Dak hate thread by you 1,000 and counting.....

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Yeah, just plague the team with cancer. That's the answer. SMH

Bigdog

Reaction score
Why would we trade our 2020 1st rounder for Rosen when we can just keep it and draft a better qb if need be next year.

ksadler1

Reaction score
I'll be the first to admit that I'm not real familiar with Rosen, but what's the infatuation with him? The Cards already gave up on him and even QB needy clubs like Washington and the Giants would rather roll the dice on rookies. What has the guy done to make anyone think he's going tp be a decent starter in the NFL?...Just curious...

KB1122

Reaction score
It's a good idea, frankly. I am in favor of qb conpetition until you find that guy. I mean, Roger even had to beat out Morton.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
I'll be the first to admit that I'm not real familiar with Rosen, but what's the infatuation with him? The Cards already gave up on him and even QB needy clubs like Washington and the Giants would rather roll the dice on rookies. What has the guy done to make anyone think he's going tp be a decent starter in the NFL?...Just curious...

As a big Rosen fan, I'd say it's a combo of A. his super clean pro evaluation as a college player, and B. basically giving him a mulligan for the dumpster fire that was the Arizona Cardinals last year. People are still treating him like a fresh top 10 talent, essentially.

TWOK11

Reaction score
As a big Rosen fan, I'd say it's a combo of A. his super clean pro evaluation as a college player, and B. basically giving him a mulligan for the dumpster fire that was the Arizona Cardinals last year. People are still treating him like a fresh top 10 talent, essentially.

Dak Prescott had a far more productive college career in a much tougher conference. His QBR, YPA, YPC and TD/INT ratio were all superior to Rosen’s.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Ignorance is the infatuation.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Dak Prescott had a far more productive college career in a much tougher conference. His QBR, YPA, YPC and TD/INT ratio were all superior to Rosen’s.

Valiant effort. But considering some people’s attitudes around here, u would think Dak is the worst QB in the league and accomplished zero so far.

It’s really remarkable how desperate some
People are to get rid of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.