Cowboys should have signed Kareem Hunt

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Hunt will spend a good chunk of 2019 on the reserve/suspended list before heading to restricted free agency in the 2020 offseason.
The Commanders got a free Reuban Foster..... sometimes it can work out

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Browns just signed Hunt. We could have had a great 1-2 punch and used a pick on something other than a RB
he is a publicity night mare...no one cares about browns.....that's why it went quietly to that team and no one even noticed....coming to dallas!? that would have generated tons of negative press

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Commanders got a free Reuban Foster..... sometimes it can work out

He has not played for them yet.

Head coach Jay Gruden further added that it was not guaranteed he would ever play for the team, saying that Foster has "a lot of work to do" before they would accept him playing football again.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
If so, we’ll be joined by 30 other teams
9nohQh4.jpg

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
He has not played for them yet.

Head coach Jay Gruden further added that it was not guaranteed he would ever play for the team, saying that Foster has "a lot of work to do" before they would accept him playing football again.
I'll take him if they don't want him

Kolemmitt

Reaction score
We need an upgrade at RB #2, but we can find him in the draft. No reason to take on the luggage and the salary.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm on the fence. No question he's a great talent that would have given us insane depth there but if adding him means a RB rotation is used then count me out. If you have a real workhorse back like Elliott you use him accordingly. Otherwise you are wasting him. You'd be wasting both of them, actually as they are both legit starters who can carry a full load.

HappyOnions

Datwin
Reaction score
He's a PR magnet and that would only be amplified here in Dallas.

The Greg Hardy experiment didn't work well, and this one wouldn't have either. We have Zeke, and free agency to pick up a quality back up.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Terrell Suggs
Tyreek Hill
Frank Clark
Joe Mixon
Reuban Foster
Kareem Hunt

All these guys are playing at a high level and all had ugly pasts

We signed Zeke Elliott, Greg Hardy, Josh Brent, Rolando McClain, Randy Gregory

No ones hands are clean so my theory is if they are eligible to play and can help the team then sign em up for a test drive

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
I'm on the fence. No question he's a great talent that would have given us insane depth there but if adding him means a RB rotation is used then count me out. If you have a real workhorse back like Elliott you use him accordingly. Otherwise you are wasting him. You'd be wasting both of them, actually as they are both legit starters who can carry a full load.
Well done...... you almost sounded like you made a real post