Cowboys should have signed Kareem Hunt

Verdict

Reaction score
Hunt will spend a good chunk of 2019 on the reserve/suspended list before heading to restricted free agency in the 2020 offseason.

He may never play a down for the Browns, but he's not taking up any cap, or even a roster spot on the exempt list.

He's an asset when he plays. People tend to forget about things like this over time (Mixon). He could probably be flipped for a pick at some point to a team who is contending who desperately needs a RB (especially in cases of injury).

aria

Reaction score
To be honest I have all 32 team hats. I like collecting hats because every since I was a little kid, I would always spend whatever money I had to buy those small NFL helmets from those $1.00 candy machine. I got stuck with 5 Bears helmets :( Took forever to get all 32 helmets. For some ironic reason, the Saints were the last helmet I need to complete my collection, no wonder I hate them the most! Whatever I buy, I have to collect everything! I'm a clean hoarder!
That’s such a sad story yet one of perseverance and dedication. Although it must have been extremely frustrating at the time, believe it or not, that candy machine taught you an excellent life lesson to never give up and that is something that you will always carry with you. In a sense, that machine, is the gift that keeps on giving and at such a small price!

On a personal level, I just want to say I’m proud of you for not quitting, especially at such a young age, you’re a true warrior, I’m very impressed!

BoltsNHorns

RamsFan
Reaction score
That’s such a sad story yet one of perseverance and dedication. Although it must have been extremely frustrating at the time, believe it or not, that candy machine taught you an excellent life lesson to never give up and that is something that you will always carry with you. In a sense, that machine, is the gift that keeps on giving and at such a small price!

On a personal level, I just want to say I’m proud of you for not quitting, especially at such a young age, you’re a true warrior, I’m very impressed!

You are absolutely correct in every sense I mean it but unfortunately all that went down the drain when I got hit by a car on my way to school and smashed my head. I don't do anything now but just give up on everything. I give up on myself before others even do. I'm probably one of the loneliness human being that ever live to be frank.

I often go back and look at my letter I wrote to myself prior to college about courage/determination and how proud I am of myself for making it past high school. In the letter, I listed my goal and realistic expectation for making friends and dating. A month before college, the injury I sustained to my head completely wipe away my personality. I became such a mess that I threaten my parents that there was no way in hell I can attend college and I would be better off joining the Army. My folks threaten to kick me out of the house instead so I had no choice. I knew deep down back then there was something wrong with me as my personality just shifted. I became scare and paranoid of everything.

Since college, I been detained and arrested multiple times by the police because off fear for my safety. Often time, multiple professors call in to see why I wasn't attending classes and my dorm mates wondering why I never leave the room. I couldn't even make it to the first "core" class without going crazy. This stuff is so crazy and stupid that is still shock me to this day that it has happened to me.

Life just suck period.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Browns just signed Hunt. We could have had a great 1-2 punch and used a pick on something other than a RB
And they're paying for it literally. What a thug. Just when the team was starting to look bright.