Cowboys should look to buy low on Trey Lance

Status
Not open for further replies.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
The 49ers are a trainwreck with their QBs. How are they not constantly slammed by the national media?

kskboys

Reaction score

Mike McCarthy was instrumental in Aaron Rodgers development. Why not take a swing if the price is low? The Cowboys need a contingency option if Dak fails to get it done this year with a stacked team.

Why, did he agree to switch to WR?

kskboys

Reaction score
Grier for Lance, and send them Joseph as well. And since we waste 2nd round pick. Add that also. Can’t be any worse.
If they don’t want Grier, then offer Rush.
Are you chitting me? How about they give us a 2nd to take his salary off their hands?

HungryLion

Reaction score
Oh, someone said 14 mil.

However, why would you want to pay 5 mil for a guy who can't play? I'm seriously not getting this one.
Well. This is only if Big Mike thinks he could develop him. If Big Mike doesn’t. Then I wouldnt bother.

rags747

Reaction score
For the right price I’m down with giving something up for him. Still plenty young and obviously he had traits that turned people on Heavy Duty! Always like buying a Ferrari for Hyundai prices! I’m not saying he’s a Ferrari but some sure thought he was.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

Mike McCarthy was instrumental in Aaron Rodgers development. Why not take a swing if the price is low? The Cowboys need a contingency option if Dak fails to get it done this year with a stacked team.

I wouldn't mind giving a 5th rounder for him...couldn't be worse than Rush

J12B

Reaction score

We have the most hilarious fan base.

Trample on our QB who's been either great, good or average for his entire career.

Then, when a QB who's literally done nothing in 2 years in the league, they want to to trade for him.

One man's trash is another man's treasure
:lmao2:

J12B

Reaction score
Grier for Lance, and send them Joseph as well. And since we waste 2nd round pick. Add that also. Can’t be any worse.
If they don’t want Grier, then offer Rush.
You'd be a fool to trade away 5-1 Rush for a QB who's played on 4 games in like 3 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.