Twitter: Cowboys showing interest in Landon Collins?

conner01

Reaction score
A week ago we was out on ET
This week we are still interested
We aren’t interested in Collins, now we are
Reality is much of this is agents trying to create a market or teams trying to drive down the price
I have no doubt we have interest in ET
I have no doubt we aren’t making him the highest paid

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Rather have ET between the two.

Good news is that Jerry and his idiot boy have finally had an epiphany than our safeties suck.

We need a stud back there!!!!

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
I’d rather have Collins and Woods than Thomas and Heath, with age a consideration.

I don’t think Woods game would translate well to SS and I don’t want him on the sideline while Heath gets snaps.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Apparently 12:00 AM March 11, 2019 the legal tampering can start so by morning there should be some news. Both ET and Collins are tier 1 FA's and those guys are usually 1st off the shelf.

Sydla

Reaction score
Cowboys will link themselves to some name FAs like they do every year with no real intention of signing them.

But they can try to fool the fan base into thinking they are really trying.

Every year, somewhere in the dark recesses of my brain, something tells me this year will be different...... that they will actually use FA to improve the team other than backups and bargain bin slop.

And then the rest of my brain inevitably slaps the sense back into me.

Kaiser

Reaction score
That’s not real interest. He’s saying we could be potentially interested. Meaning, we need a Safety.

Or it means he got a text telling to print that as a message to ET's agent.

pacy

82 WITTEN 82
Reaction score
Right now we have 19 mil in cap space. After we tagged Tank. We want to sign Dak for 27 mil a year by the end of next week.

Can somebody please explain to me where the 12 mil a year for ET or Collins will come from?

Bowdown27

Reaction score
Right now we have 19 mil in cap space. After we tagged Tank. We want to sign Dak for 27 mil a year by the end of next week.

Can somebody please explain to me where 12 mil a year for ET will come from?
They can restructure tfred and zack and I think they can free up space. I’m not positive tho