Twitter: Cowboys showing interest in Landon Collins?

Rayman70

Reaction score
Where have you read that they are interested in signing both?
I watch a guy on youtube who is very good, named Mark Holmes. He is usually a day or two ahead of things. He got this from his sources. I dunno anymore than that. We shall see if its true.

Gaede

Reaction score
Collins and ET is fan fiction.

We will get neither.

LittleD

Reaction score
You dudes must live in a constant dreamworld. We are not going to pay big bucks for either player. This is just agent/media conspiracy to drum up interest in their players.
When Stephen says we are in pursuit of one of these guys, I'll finally believe it. Not until!!!

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
If I was running the show, I'd have Kris Richard and Will McClay on Earl Thomas' doorstep at 12:01, while Jerry Jones and Jason Garrett (with Nick Saban on speakerphone) at Landon Collins' doorstep at the exact same time. Then, they'd be flown to Dallas, arriving at The Star for a tour together with their Cowboy jerseys and their agents waiting for them.

That's the power of the Cowboys and Jerry Jones. They should be able to woo players. There's no salary cap or restrictions on free agent visits. This is the Mark Cuban plan. Of course, you have to make competitive contract offers, but the Cowboys should be using their resources (fame, venues, etc) to go out and get people in the building.

That's just me though. I'm so desperate for improved safety play I'd do just about anything.

If they pulled off a coup like that, and successfully signed them, no matter what anyone else did in free agency, all of the media would be talking about the Cowboys Super Bowl run from now til the season starts. We would be the Super Bowl pick by most of the talking heads. Jerseys would sell off the racks. Other free agents would see this and potentially want to join for less than market price. Lawrence would be motivated to extend and at the very least, sign the Tag and stop talking about sitting out.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No. He is significantly better than Woods.
You gots to be trolling me. Heath is not better than Woods.
No. He is significantly better than Woods.

Funny-dog-face-picture-480x300_auxquk.jpeg

davidariust24

Reaction score
The safeties are strong in this years free agency class. I like Mathieu and Boston but the two I love are Earl Thomas number 1 and then Collins. I'd love to sign thomas to a short term deal, Collins is young I'd consider him to a long term deal if he can go back to that pro bowl level he played at two season ago.