Twitter: Cowboys Sideline After Last Interception

DanA

Reaction score
DiNucci is lucky to have had the privilege of being a QB1 in college and starting a game as QB for the Dallas Cowboys. That's a great accomplishment. But to me it's clear as day he's not an NFL talent.

SiCk_DiAbLo

Reaction score
I wonder how many rookie pranks he had so far, like duct-tapping him to the goal post after the game...

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
He's a likeable kid, I noticed he ran onto the field to High five the players that ran down for coverage. Practice squad, maybe...I wouldn't, but I don't see what they see. I do know I hate his sidearm delivery.

I think what they see is raw, very raw, talent. Too raw to waste time on IMO.

If Dinucci had great coaching through his college career, he might be a solid player. The athletic ability is there, and on occasion in college he’d throw some beautiful passes.

Jstopper

Reaction score
Let me preface this with I AM NOT DEFENDING THIS ATROCIOUS PLAY. But to play devils advocate, Romo sat the bench for 3 whole seasons before he was ready to play. He even went as far as to admit that if he had been forced into action in the beginning he wouldn’t have been ready and would have flamed out of the league. Maybe Nooch needs more time?

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Let me preface this with I AM NOT DEFENDING THIS ATROCIOUS PLAY. But to play devils advocate, Romo sat the bench for 3 whole seasons before he was ready to play. He even went as far as to admit that if he had been forced into action in the beginning he wouldn’t have been ready and would have flamed out of the league. Maybe Nooch needs more time?
Romo's do not happen very often we were just lucky to have it happen here. Brady is an example of a Romo Grande triple biggie sized.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score

Romo in his rookie season was leading 4th quarter comeback victories that went to the wire. DiNucci has been around for two years and still uses his garbage techniques which leads to pisspoor accuracy, he struggles to make reads after the first, and he absolutely wilts at a sniff of pressure.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Poor kid doesn't have it....they must see something we don't.

He was really green when we got him. Maybe time on the practice squad can help. We'll see what gives. It'd be his last chance.

Last edited:

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What bothers me is they've been looking at these guys forever and they just now figured out they're not gonna cut it
good Lord