Twitter: Cowboys Sideline After Last Interception

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
LOL...so if Dak's value goes up based simply on pre-season games that often see starters barely play then I guess that makes Dak's value fairly low.....or Dak lovers very desperate to grasp at anything to try and say Dak's value is priceless.
With Dak and Zeke, the offense flows. Without them, you get what you've seen in preseason. How hard is that to not understand?

JustChip

Reaction score
I noticed that during the game and my thought was they were all thinking, "Please don't stick us with that guy during the season!"
Same thing. But I also thought these guys want to win, pre-season or not. The young players would make sense, but that’s Tyron Smith in the middle of the screen. That speaks to how the players view tanking as well.

ColoradoCowboy

Reaction score
He's a likeable kid, I noticed he ran onto the field to High five the players that ran down for coverage. Practice squad, maybe...I wouldn't, but I don't see what they see. I do know I hate his sidearm delivery.
That's what I saw too. The guys actually like him and they know that the 3rd INT sealed his fate.

On the plus side, if you are into that sort of thing; he will likely clear waivers so he could be brought back on the PS.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Gilbert is better. Was Nooch the one that had a problem in the steelers game passing near the goal line. Or was that Gilbert.

links18

Reaction score
The more hate you all throw at the Nooch, the more I want him to prove you all wrong. :(