Twitter: Cowboys Sideline After Last Interception

csirl

Reaction score
Nooch had raw potential coming out of college - he deserved to be drafted. At the time, I was happy with the pick.

But what about coaching? He looks like he hasnt been coached at all in the pros. Still raw and erratic and frequently using unorthodox throwing motions. After a year in the pros this should have been coached out of him. There should be visible signs of progress. Maybe he's uncoachable? But looking at the other QBs in camp, you have to start questioning whether or not we have the right QB coach.

Screw The Hall

Reaction score
My biggest problem with him is that he tends to get happy feet for even imaginary pressure … not good.

Courage isn’t easy to coach into a player, I’d much rather have to dial the fearlessness back. In contrast even from the beginning Romo was always fearless, to a fault, biggest reason that comparison doesn’t work for me.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
....and here I thought it was the mandatory bow to Dak routine.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
palmada-en-la-cara-mega-palmada.gif

superonyx

Reaction score
My biggest concern isn't Denucci. Its the 2 guys in front of him who clearly both suck to the point we would be an underdog in any game Rush or Glibert played in.

I

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Coach i wanna know how that kid even made it to an nfl training camp with those garbage throwing mechanics. Like even in college i would say hes trash. I mean he never steps into a throw and throws everything sidearm
I agree, dad must have been a donor!

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
What bothers me is they've been looking at these guys forever and they just now figured out they're not gonna cut it
good Lord

OK but what we've seen of them within our offense has been so limited. Let's hope to find a better backup QB within the last cuts.

Last edited:

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Daks value is certainly more evident after watching these 3 preseason games.

LOL...so if Dak's value goes up based simply on pre-season games that often see starters barely play then I guess that makes Dak's value fairly low.....or Dak lovers very desperate to grasp at anything to try and say Dak's value is priceless.