Signed by Cowboys Cowboys sign CB Mackensie Alexander

Robster8989

Reaction score
I liked him at Clemson, though I remember Chase and Jefferson just destroying him in the national championship game that year. Like destroyed him, and they kept sending him out on an island to guard those guys man to man. But hey, those 2 destroy a lot of pros too.

Carson

Reaction score
I liked him at Clemson, though I remember Chase and Jefferson just destroying him in the national championship game that year. Like destroyed him, and they kept sending him out on an island to guard those guys man to man. But hey, those 2 destroy a lot of pros too.

That was AJ Terrell. Terrell is one of the best in the game now.

Jefferson was a junior and Chase was a sophomore in high school when he was drafted. Alexander was drafted in 2016

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Is Brown officially on IR? If so that gives them the two spots they need for Tyron Smith and James Washington soon. For another corner they will need to create more roster space.
They can bring up 2 practice squad players per game without counting against the 53 man roster.

Brown will definitely go to IR. No chance of return this season.

mcmvp

Reaction score
Booooo

Announce Odell
You sure you really want him? 2nd knee injury…can’t help this year…probably asking for too much because of who he is.

I have been really confused by all the hype. I think he would hurt the Cowboys this year more than help…he would disrupt the current chemistry which is actually pretty good…and then cost too much later

ESisback

Reaction score
You sure you really want him? 2nd knee injury…can’t help this year…probably asking for too much because of who he is.

I have been really confused by all the hype. I think he would hurt the Cowboys this year more than help…he would disrupt the current chemistry which is actually pretty good…and then cost too much later

He boos practically anything that helps us. Picks us to lose every week. It’s almost like…

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score

Yes I really want him. Im fine if he doesnt contribute much this year. Get him in here now at a slight discount because hes not ready (like Gallup) and go into 2023 with an even more explosive offense.

Aven8

Reaction score
How many times have we played a team where all the corners were hurt and they brought guys up from the PS and the street and they covered our WR’s like blankets? Happens a lot

ESisback

Reaction score
How many times have we played a team where all the corners were hurt and they brought guys up from the PS and the street and they covered our WR’s like blankets? Happens a lot

Yep.

Carson

Reaction score
Pete Hunter...
The worst thing about Hunter was he didn’t play at all from September 2006 until the playoff game January 2007. He didn’t practice, play or anything. Just came out and balled.

I still believe he would’ve had a good career if he opted to move to safety