Signed by Cowboys Cowboys sign Cobb

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
What are you folks seeing? LOL

There is nobody behind him to catch him, he has an open field with blockers. There's nothing fast there, I posted this same video yesterday - he runs like a TE now.

Did you see him the rest of last season? He can't get separation.

Then Cobb will be a nice possession receiver. The Cowboys may feel like they already have their speed guys in Amari Cooper and Tavon Austin.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Then Cobb will be a nice possession receiver. The Cowboys may feel like they already have their speed guys in Amari Cooper and Tavon Austin.
Yeah I don't recall Beasley out running anyone.

All in all....I'm glad this year we have Cooper, Gallup, Cobb, Austin and Hurns as opposed to going out there with Beasley, Hurns, T-Will, Thompson and praying for the best.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
You cry when they don't do anything and when they do make a move you complain. Cobb is far from slow. For goodness sakes.......

I'd like for Cobb and Cole Beasley to run a footrace.

This is a good signing considering it's just one year. If Dallas threw mad money at this guy I'd be concerned. But what's wrong with getting a smart, veteran slot receiver that is a fantastic route runner?

mattjames2010

Reaction score

You can't have enough speed on the field, and he wasn't good enough for even Aaron Rodgers. He's Miles Austin 2.0 with his hamstring issues.

There is little different with this signing and Hurns. We just got an older and slower player paired up now with an old and slow TE. I thought our offense was supposed to be needing speed? Wasn't that the entire point of the 2018 offseason?

Just a weird signing.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Yeah I don't recall Beasley out running anyone.

All in all....I'm glad this year we have Cooper, Gallup, Cobb, Austin and Hurns as opposed to going out there with Beasley, Hurns, T-Will, Thompson and praying for the best.

Not sure Hurns' spot on the roster is so secure now. Dallas kept him around just in case they couldn't find another slot option. Now they have one.