Practice Squad Cowboys sign Dalvin Cook

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
2.5 x 4 = 10
10 = first down

Zeke/Cook average 2.5

Zeke/Cook × 4 = 10

Unfortunately, this above is probably written down on cheeto dusted napkin in Stephen's office right now

tm1119

Reaction score
We are collecting mediocre RB’s that bring 0 ST value. No idea how they plan to make that work

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I wonder what they see from him now that made them sign him? Desperation? I really can’t believe this team couldn’t draft a back last year or this year….if you don’t want to spend money on Henry or Barkley I get it. But not to draft either is odd especially for a team that typically does.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So who goes from the RB room.
They like Hunter and have plans for him.
Deuce is the most likely to be the home run spark type player.
Dowdle has been better than some backs on the team for some time
Zeke hard to see Jerry cutting Zeke.

OR....

Do they keep five RBs and move someone else off the 53
I can see one of the OL being moved. Maybe Edoga to the short term IR. But then there needs to be a spot for CeeDee when they activate him from the exempt list.
Spann-Ford maybe, after rosters are settled for other teams to sneak him to the PS. Since Hunter can pick up some blocking as a TE.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
I wonder what they see from him now that made them sign him? Desperation? I really can’t believe this team couldn’t draft a back last year or this year….if you don’t want to spend money on Henry or Barkley I get it. But not to draft either is odd especially for a team that typically does.
they just signed 3 vets for the price of Henry or less than Henry, they're content!! lol

sunalsorises

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dalvin Cook
Zeke Elliott

Our squad winning that 2016 fantasy championship.

Our offseason RB signing bar to clear was running a faster 40 time than current Jason Witten.
Jason Witten doesn't run because he just takes however many yards he wants.

Jason Witten doesn't need to run because the yards run to him.

Jason Witten has two speeds, walk and catch.