Practice Squad Cowboys sign Dalvin Cook

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Of course we're rooting for them, but even I can't help but joke a bit about the signing. I hope that Cook has a fantastic season this year. We need the running game in the biggest way.
Their approach is ridiculous. Can’t lie. But based on not signing any big time free agents or drafting anyone. Cook, Zeke, Vaughn and Rico…..i hope we improved this offensive line.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Of course we're rooting for them, but even I can't help but joke a bit about the signing. I hope that Cook has a fantastic season this year. We need the running game in the biggest way.
I don't joke about the team I support. I tend to look at positives and hope for the best. I'd rather joke about those that joke! Lol

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Easy to find the humor in this, but at the same time I'll never fault a team for kicking the tires trying to find someone else that can contribute. I don't have high expectations, but these types of signings are low risk and who knows maybe they do help a bit.

gtb1943

Reaction score
Easy to find the humor in this, but at the same time I'll never fault a team for kicking the tires trying to find someone else that can contribute. I don't have high expectations, but these types of signings are low risk and who knows maybe they do help a bit.
The problem is they waited long after the main course so that there are only scraps left

reddyuta

Reaction score
As long as he stays on the PS then i am not worried but Deuce needs to produce or he is in danger.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
So who goes from the RB room.
They like Hunter and have plans for him.
Deuce is the most likely to be the home run spark type player.
Dowdle has been better than some backs on the team for some time
Zeke hard to see Jerry cutting Zeke.

OR....

Do they keep five RBs and move someone else off the 53
I have some speculation that Zeke may retire.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I think at this point that's all we can expect of this front office, to walk around the junkyard kicking tire to see which junkers don't fall apart.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
The problem is they waited long after the main course so that there are only scraps left
I'm there with you, could have had Henry and regardless what we think he has left or not, that alone would probably make people feel very different about the off-season.